The neutralization blur.

This is a discussion on The neutralization blur. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; In a nutshell,we all need to practice every worse case scenerio that we can think of while realizing that we can't be prepared for EVERYTHING. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The neutralization blur.

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    In a nutshell,we all need to practice every worse case scenerio that we can think of while realizing that we can't be prepared for EVERYTHING. I am lucky here, as in Maine,in that we have a very large wooded area that we can use for a training area. We also have a very good range close by. We train hard(for old guys),we get dirty,we get wet,we are not affraid to put our weapons in the dirt and water(keeping safety in mind). We have fun and learn. That is the two main things that we want out of a training session.-----

2. Remove Ads

"You can blow off a limb, and it's still 86% combat effective. Here's a tip. Aim for the nerve stem, and put them down for goood..."

"Would you like to know more?"

:D:D

Question nerve stem

Quote Originally Posted by Rezin
    "You can blow off a limb, and it's still 86% combat effective. Here's a tip. Aim for the nerve stem, and put them down for goood..."
    You mean that little bit of brain at the base of the cerebral cortex that's about the size of a nickel? The only sure path to which (from the front) is thru the mouth and hoping you have a flat bullet path without obstructions or variations in angle?
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier762
    PLEASE DEAR GOD....DON'T HURT ME! TAKE MY MONEY....BUT DON'T HURT ME!!!

I like this idea. It'd likely save some time on investigation. Kinda draw the sympathy card.

If there were more people around, closer than 1/2 block. I'd simply resort to STOP! Don't come any closer! That sort of stuff.

Remember, 21ft. is 21ft.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links