Defensive Carry banner

Florida CCW Finally Arrives

2K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  flaboatbum 
#1 ·
After 95 days (seemed like eternity) and two sets of electronic finger prints the envelope from Florida Department of Agriculture was in the mailbox today.:danceban: No trip to Wally World planned at this time.:rofl:

#2 ·
WHAT??? No WallyWorld!?!?! Heathen!
:rofl:

Congratulations!

#8 ·
Congrats!

I'm only two weeks into my waiting period. Florida seems to be taking the full 90 days lately so I may have mine by tax day.

#9 ·
I've also applied for a Florida CWL - the state received my application about 10 days ago, so it's looking like I'll have mine in April or May. :(

#11 ·
What no nachos !:ahhhhh::hand1: I don t think your permit is valid until you go to wally world. Then again I have been wrong before.

#15 ·
:congrats: Terrific . . . now you can feel at ease almost anywhere!

4 years ago when I applied for my CCW here in FLorida, after what seemed ages, I got a letter from the Licensing Dept. telling me that the fingerprints that I sent in were not up to par. They were taken the old way with ink. So I went down to the court house and had the computer do it and then sent the new prints off. Got my CCW in about 2 weeks after that.

#17 ·
I mailed off my application off the first of November. They recieved it the 5th of November. They cashed my check on the 26th of November. I called two days ago and its being processed. I'm almost to my 90 days. I was told it would be a couple of more weeks by the person I talked to.

#18 ·
itowbigtruck, Hey! The Wally World Walk is a "tradition" of sorts. In Fla, it is the Wally Walk. The day or within the week of getting your CWL, You are supposed to strap on concealed, of course, make sure your license is with you... Important step in this! Walk through Wally World knowing you are carrying, knowing no one else knows you are carrying. Go to the gun counter, buy a box of bullets, then go to the food area and get some Nachos!!!! I love the Wally Walk. Still do it, for the nachos!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.