Linky please

This is a discussion on Linky please within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A couple weeks ago there was a post concerning a member her that wrote a letter to his chain of command requesting permission to carry ...

Thread: Linky please

Linky please

A couple weeks ago there was a post concerning a member her that wrote a letter to his chain of command requesting permission to carry at work. My work place has established policy that weapons are prohibited unless written permission is obtained from the VP of corporate securtity.

Can some one provide a link to that thread?

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boss mustang View Post
    A couple weeks ago there was a post concerning a member her that wrote a letter to his chain of command requesting permission to carry at work. My work place has established policy that weapons are prohibited unless written permission is obtained from the VP of corporate securtity.

Can some one provide a link to that thread?
    Well, some time has passed with no answer. I don't recall the post you refer to, but you can search using the search button on the top tool bar on this site.

However, so far as asking your boss for permission to carry, I would say in general forget it -- not going to happen, at least unless you all are friends or your boss happens to be mega pro gun. Consider the value of your life vs. the value of your job, and go that way with it.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Same as Freedom Doc...

There's a big difference between legal and company policy...you decide what your life is worth. Even a KelTec P-3AT is pretty hard to see on anyone.

Stay armed...if you have a choice...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links