CCW Instrucing?

CCW Instrucing?

This is a discussion on CCW Instrucing? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am curious as to the Utah specific requirements to instruct others for UT ccw. I have looked over the Utah firearms instructor application. I ...

Thread: CCW Instrucing?

CCW Instrucing?

I am curious as to the Utah specific requirements to instruct others for UT ccw. I have looked over the Utah firearms instructor application. I see that you need to be an NRA Firearms Instructor, however the NRA offers several different instructor certifications, and the application is not clear on which is required. I also could not find a schedule, or any information, for the Utah Concealed Firearms Instructor course, which is also listed as a requirement.

Is anyone here a certified Utah Firearms Instructor? If so, my specific interest is instructing Marines, who would be very interested, in CCW, allowing them to get Non-res UT CFPs. Most Marines are not from California, so the only stipulation i see is that their specific state have reciprocity with Utah. And of course them being 21.

Any advice would be very welcome.
    USMC Sergeant
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Utah BCI Certified Instructor
    Utah Self Defense Instruction- Utah CCW, Discount NRA memberships/renewals
    Gun Blog,CCW News and Reviews

If you don't get any responses, you can e-mail my Utah instructor.

Black Wolf Defense - Utah CCW Class
    Bitter and clinging to my guns and my religion.

Sponsored Links