Why I think this Forum is the best. - Page 3

Why I think this Forum is the best.

This is a discussion on Why I think this Forum is the best. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's a great mixture of experience, knowledge, advice, humor, and friendly folks Originally Posted by BlueLion and we definitely don't worship some so called gun ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why I think this Forum is the best.

VIP Member
    It's a great mixture of experience, knowledge, advice, humor, and friendly folks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLion
    and we definitely don't worship some so called gun expert here.
    Does John M. Browning count?
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

I read a bunch of different forums since I just can't help myself and have nothing better to do! LOL!

I can honestly say that in the few days that I have been a member here, it will be one of my most frequented forums. Great people, great knowledge base, and great moderators. I have found my new home. I'll remain active in other forums since I never would have found this place if it wasn't for a post on The Firing Line.

Keep up the great work everyone!
    Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

I wonder if maybe I'm wrong about just staying away from web boards that had so many of the post that caused me to start this thread.

Maybe it would be better if I continued reading them, after all, I did say that there are some good people there, posting some good stuff.

Next time a thread starts to go "down the tubes" due to an idiotic "I'd just cap his *****!" remark, I'll follow it up with a polite response point out what is wrong with that kind of thinking.

Wonder if I can do that without turning it into a flame-war?

mm
    Political Correctness has now "evolved" into Political Cowardice.

Quote Originally Posted by madmike
    Next time a thread starts to go "down the tubes" due to an idiotic "I'd just cap his *****!" remark, I'll follow it up with a polite response point out what is wrong with that kind of thinking.

Wonder if I can do that without turning it into a flame-war?

mm
    Speaking from experience, you will win some and lose some, but quickly establish whether it is worth your time. Just don't let them suck you down to thier level.
    Pax
    Tulsa, OK

Administrative Ban Array Bruces45's Avatar
    I'm here cause noone else wants a monkey with a gun on the loose

Administrative Ban Array Bruces45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean3
    I'm waiting for that 1911 coup I keep hearing about. "You WILL be a-simianated."
    Jack
    All in due time my man, its all about strength in numbers. I did the math and we still need more. But when it happens you'll know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links