Danger Folks!!!

Danger Folks!!!

This is a discussion on Danger Folks!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have you heard this yet? .Ammunition Accountability Act Did you know anything about this, Pennsylvania is one of the states mentioned. The gun control liberals ...

Thread: Danger Folks!!!

Danger Folks!!!

Have you heard this yet?

.Ammunition Accountability Act

Did you know anything about this, Pennsylvania is one of the states mentioned. The gun control liberals got a setback when the Supreme Court upheld the 2nd amendment rights in Wash. DC. Now they are trying to come thru the back door. Please forward this to all you know that want to keep their guns!!!! Maybe we can start a ground swell, or continue it at least, that will go all over the U.S. and have a positive impact on the outcome.

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his minions and allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo! The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a database of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers. Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded. Any privately held un-coded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011.(Including hand loaded ammo.)

They will also charge a.05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more! If they can deprive you of ammo then they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington. To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to: Legislation

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

I hope I'm right about this! It ain't gonna happen! Juzz ain't gonna!
    "For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security."
    Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    As RedDragon pointed out, we have a thread running about it. Closing this thread.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Links