KY CCDW Instructor

This is a discussion on KY CCDW Instructor within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; well im going to go this week to get my instructors license, ive been wanting to do this since i obtained my license, so wish ...

Thread: KY CCDW Instructor

KY CCDW Instructor

well im going to go this week to get my instructors license, ive been wanting to do this since i obtained my license, so wish me luck, and if your ever in the Richmond, Lexington area of KY let me know and ill get you in a class
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

2. Remove Ads

I'm not in Ky but congrats on your decision. I think it is an important sevice you will be providing. One of our local instructors is a retired PO and he is always busy.

im trying to get the word out, so far my mother, girlfriend and about four other friends are going to take it through me. I feel this is one of the more necessary services that need to be provided and wont rest until every legal kentuckian that can carry will carry, or at least will give it a thought
    U/315
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

Where are you going to get your training? I'm going Thursday to get my instructor's license as well... what are the odds? I'm going to Boone County to get mine. Covered the "book work" with my trainer today.
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Quote Originally Posted by allenruger View Post
    Where are you going to get your training? I'm going Thursday to get my instructor's license as well... what are the odds? I'm going to Boone County to get mine. Covered the "book work" with my trainer today.

here in Madison County, i like it because i can throw a rock and hit the DOCJT complex
    U/315
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor

You won't need to have them mail you any forms... you can just stop by and pick them up. ha! Wish you the best of luck with it. Like you said, we're going to have to get the word out to people.
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Quote Originally Posted by allenruger View Post
    You won't need to have them mail you any forms... you can just stop by and pick them up. ha! Wish you the best of luck with it. Like you said, we're going to have to get the word out to people.
    thanks and good luck to you too on getting the word out, two more soldiers fighting the good fight
    U/315
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor

Links