fingerprinted

This is a discussion on fingerprinted within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You think that's "funny"... wife was with me when I went to get my new-to-me P226 from the pawn shop. After they ran the "instant ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fingerprinted

Senior Member Array tanksoldier's Avatar
    You think that's "funny"... wife was with me when I went to get my new-to-me P226 from the pawn shop.

After they ran the "instant background check" and it came back OK she says "Well, I guess they didn't catch that felony" right infront of the clerk.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

2. Remove Ads

Why exactly do they need your finger prints? If they run the background on you and see you aren't an ex felon, wanted, or have a PFA on you, why more do they need? I love all these rules they force on citizens! And, they act like they make a difference. I don't know about anyone else, but if I am going to commit a violent crime with a gun, I am not going to drive down to the gun shop and lay down $500 for a nice pistol, have it registered in my name, and jump through hoops. I am not going to wait 6 months while my damn concealed weapons permit gets approved. No, if I am going to commit a violent crime, I am going to head down town, ask around for about 15 minutes, and pick up a Saturday Night Special for $50 out of someone's trunk.

All this waiting and checking and finger printing is a way for your state to make it hard to get a concealed weapons permit. If they make it a headache, then people will be less likely to apply for one, and the government wins again.

Everytime I think about moving from PA, I think about how easy it was to get my CCW and how easy it is to get firearms. That alone will keep me here.
    "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

Nietzsche

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links