Did having his CCW Permit become a Vendetta?

This is a discussion on Did having his CCW Permit become a Vendetta? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ArmyCop Instead of "He shouldn't have shot my son" - should have been "My son shouldn't have been robbing anyone to begin ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did having his CCW Permit become a Vendetta?

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCop
    Instead of "He shouldn't have shot my son" - should have been "My son shouldn't have been robbing anyone to begin with."

We are all preaching to the choir here aren't we.
    add my +1

2. Remove Ads

Whatever, the guy was defending himself. Give me a break...
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

I submitted an article to a gun mag we all know just today about this. Don't know if or when it will be published but this is the last part of my article...

"While the majority of us will never fire a gun in defense of our lives or homes, if we own and carry a weapon, we must be willing to use it if necessary. Should that time ever arrive, I hope I’ll feel and react the same way that elderly gentleman in Tulsa did."

For me, that say's all I need to say on the subject.
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    In a public forum,someone needs to ask the mother,why wasn't you a better mother and teach your kid right from wrong and he still might be alive ?? Your the one that killed him by not being a good parent !! ---------

VIP Member
    She the mother said he the store owner should not have shot their son.
    ...because he was the main source of her income, she said, wiping a tear away from her face with a well-manicured, diamond-encrusted hand, paid for with the hard-earned income from an elderly gentleman and his wife.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Membership Revoked Array HappyGunner's Avatar

Unhappy Right next door

I can predict this 18 year old 250 pound dude existing next door will soon be in prison or dead. His mother has two boys the ones I have seen both have the grandmothers last name.

The older boy is over 21 and just comes and gos with his girlfriends. The mother is off with her boyfriend and leaves the younger boy to run the roads and do what he wants day and night with his friends.

Their house is a hangout and sales point for drugs and parties. (This house is one of them new deal put some worthless single parent family into a house at taxpayers expense thing.) This is not just common to my crime infested cowtown.

This is just what I think happened with the kid who was shot and killed in Tulsa.

Cry me a River

I'm sorry for the loss of that womans son, but give me a break. It's just like blaming McDonalds because you have a fat ass. My guess is that if this does go to trial the prosecution will say that the two were in flight and the man was no longer in danger but he then shot one of them in the back. Making it no longer justified. That is what i think could happen........my hope is that the judge says "nice shot" have a nice day but in todays world anything can happen.

My 2 cents
    Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

ChefRski

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links