Any Maryland members?

This is a discussion on Any Maryland members? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was wondering how many other members were around from MD. I'm feeling a little alone here LOL. I have my ccw from Florida and work ...

Thread: Any Maryland members?

Any Maryland members?

Was wondering how many other members were around from MD. I'm feeling a little alone here LOL. I have my ccw from Florida and work in VA but it really sucks that I can't carry where I live. I wanted to ask you how often do you get to carry? I think I'll be going on more vacations to states i can carry and to get away from this God forsaken state

2. Remove Ads

I used to live in Maryland and may be going back there to work for a while. There are a few members that still reside there. While I was living there I didn't carry that often. But I do have friends in PA and VA and any time I went visiting, or had any kind of business in either of those states I would carry. The biggest pain was having to stop before the American Legion bridge to get legal before crossing back. A friend of mine crosses at Whites Ferry and unloads and secures on the ramp on the Virginia side.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Use to live in Southern Md. Still have family there. Live on Eastern Shore VA now and love it.

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    Well, I lived in Maryland while I was going to George Washington University, but that was 20 years ago (Sheesh, I'm just thinking how long ago that really was!)

Whites ferry is a good idea if I'm in Leesburg. I'd love to move to VA but I doubt my wife would ever go for it. We both have our families very close. Although where we live now my kids have to go to private school cause they're to busy teaching English at the public, so if I could find a good school district near the Mont. Co line , that might work.we would actually save money.

I just moved out of the Republik of MD 5 months ago ("sentenced" there while in the military) and back to the Free states of the south.

I've lived all of the world and U.S. while in the military...and no place was despised as much as MD and DC. (the rude people, the traffic, the cost of living, the crime, the horrible left-lane drivers).

Lead Moderator
    Still in Maryland, for at least a few more years. I came down from PA where I had a permit before the Commonwealth became shall issue.

As for carry, not very often, since lately most of my trips out of state have been for a matter of hours rather than days.

Do you know about the Maryland Shooters Forum, and the Maryland Shall Issue list?
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

No I didn't know about the forum. I'll check it out thanks

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Come over to the free side of the Potomac
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

if your in MD, do you have a CC license?
    looks like a pain to get one.. and what did you put for your right to carry?

Links