How many CC in WADC?

This is a discussion on How many CC in WADC? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; After watching just a "little" bit of the indoctrination, I am curious as to how many concealed weapons were present and how did I know ...

Thread: How many CC in WADC?

How many CC in WADC?

After watching just a "little" bit of the indoctrination, I am curious as to how many concealed weapons were present and how did I know that none of them would go off by themselves?
    "Brains before Bullets"

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    No one other than LE does, legally.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    +1 OPFOR!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

DC has a very strick handgrun laws. As OPFOR said only LEO's woud of had a pistol.

key word of course, "Leagally"..
    "Brains before Bullets"

VIP Member
    And even then, it's a safe bet that only on-duty LEOs involved in the events would have a firearm anywhere near the inauguration...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    Then you have to wonder, of those LEO who had concealed handguns on them, were allowed to take their 1 bullet out of their shirt pocket.

LOTS of firepower all along the streets, roof tops, motorcade & standing around near by to protect Obama & his crew, but John Q. Public was on his own & defenseless. DC is a dangerous place if you venture outside the government centers & has some of the toughest gun laws. Be careful if you are attending one of those balls tonight or walking to your car from the parades.

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    i would assume they have a security zone with metal detectors and such? NYC searches people to enter times square on new years eve...

Links