Do you carry at home? - Page 11

Do you carry at home?

This is a discussion on Do you carry at home? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by JerryM Nope. I think the odds of a home invasion for me are in the 7 figure to 1 range. I am ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you carry at home?

Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    Nope. I think the odds of a home invasion for me are in the 7 figure to 1 range. I am not going to wear a gun at home for those odds... I do not carry at home otherwise.

I am not paranoid evidently.

Regards,
    Jerry
    Same with me pretty much. I have monitored security alarms, several large and loud dogs, a seven foot property fence and security lights, to name a few things. I personally feel for my situation and in my neck of the woods I have things more than covered. Of course everyone has their own situation to contend with and we all must do what we feel is necessary to keep us and our family safe. If I felt under the circumstances it was wise and prudent to carry a gun in my home, I would.
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

eb
    I work from home, so I don't usually carry on me (my "uniform" is sweats and a t-shirt), however I have a hand safe on my desk right here with a 45 in it. The dog is a good early warning system.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmoose View Post
    Last week my wife went outside and there were two guys in our backyard. They took off into the woods before she could tell exactly who they were. It was enough for me to carry the rest of the week at home. Is it paranoid to carry at home?
    I do but that's because main reason I run a gun shop which sets in my backyard and I don't trust anyone especially with the break-ins and christmas robbers

Blake

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Nope, not generally, only if I come home and decide to just leave the gun on my hip. Donít really worry much about someone breaking in, 3 grown men in the house with at least one of them home all the time, wife has gun, daughter has gun, sonís have guns, I have gun, big mean German Shepherd that hates strangers donít need a gun. You come into my home, you better be invited, if youíre not, youíre gonna get blasted, beaten and bit, in no specific order.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Sponsored Links