I would like to thank HITCH KING for a heads up, LIMA for the resulting interest.....

I would like to thank HITCH KING for a heads up, LIMA for the resulting interest.....

This is a discussion on I would like to thank HITCH KING for a heads up, LIMA for the resulting interest..... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So as im browsing through the site last night I see a thread about 20/20 and i switch the channel really quick, It was about ...

Thread: I would like to thank HITCH KING for a heads up, LIMA for the resulting interest.....

Smile I would like to thank HITCH KING for a heads up, LIMA for the resulting interest.....

So as im browsing through the site last night I see a thread about 20/20 and i switch the channel really quick, It was about kidnappings and murders in a otherwise nice part of town. I was kind of watching it and kind of browsing the site. However something in the show finally made it click with my fiance! She asked me a few questions and didnt laugh at me when I said "thats why i want you to get some training and the proper tools to defend yourself." I think she realized her can of sabre red wont always get the job done.

I continued to show her pictures lima had posted in the past and showed her how a very little girl such as her could still conceal a pistol perfectly well and the next words she said were music...... I don't want a pistol that big but what could I carry thats smaller! off to the gun store to look at some j-frames, kahrs, and several others to see what she likes and then to get her enrolled in a class! thanks again HITCH KING and Lima!

WELCOME!!! Everybody should be going to web site and viewing the show. What I dont get is that 120 people viewed my post but only 2 people replied. Maybe the thread has to be merged. I too was sitting with my wife watching TV and I have her applacation filled out sitting on my night stand. I said OK What would you do if that happened to you? she said with the BG pointing a gun at the baby I would have gotten in the car? WHAT? You made a bad situtation worse. If you had your only gun on your hip you could step back have get cover. The BG is not shotting the kid so fast and If he did he is dead!! I told her the story about TN Mike and others on this site. I think any mother after watching the show does not at least fill-out paper work for pistol is crazy.

I must have missed it. Is there a web site to re-view?
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

ABC News: Watch '20/20' Friday Nights at 10 p.m.

Its on Jan. 30th. Cold chills on the gold coast

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dal1Celt View Post
    I must have missed it. Is there a web site to re-view?
    I think this is it: ABC News: New Theories, Still No Suspect in Deadly Attacks

also "Rememebring a Mother and Son" and " Cold chills on the Gold Coast"

The story says it was part 1, is part 2 on next week or has it already shown up on the website and I missed it?

This should be shown to everyone, not just women. This shows, it can happen to anyone anywhere at anytime. This is why you carry all the time.

And to anyone out there who doesn't do this already, please, please, please, remember to look into your car before you get into it or BEFORE YOU ALLOW YOUR KIDS TO CLIMB IN! A kidnapper or killer hiding in the back of your car in a parking lot is very common. It is the easiest way for them to get at you. They know where you are going to be and they know you will not be expecting it. Check your car before you get in or your kids get in!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I have had my permit for going on 14 years, but it was in the last month due to a scary situation at our local Walmart that my wife finally decided to get her permit!! YEAH!!!! Her and I watched Lima's videos on holsters on You Tube and my wife said the same thing, "If she can do it as tiny as she is , then I can do it too!!" She also couldn't believe she was 4 months pregnant when she did the videos, lol!! She is signed up for her class this Sat. I have quite a few gunbs she can chose from, Sig P232, S&W model 60, 686 and some others, she really wants to use my Beretta 92F with laser sight, but I think it is to big for her. We will do some shooting this week out back and see which one she shoots the best. But I too would like to thank Lima and the other ladies on the forum!! My wife knows how to shoot and has been around guns a lot with me( 25 years) but carrying is something new for her.
    NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

This is occurring at a Simon Malls property. I'm pretty sure there was a thread awhile ago about them having "No CCW" signs on all their malls.

Sponsored Links