Wally World Walk.. Grad???

This is a discussion on Wally World Walk.. Grad??? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sounds like you did well on your exam! A+ on your Wally Walk!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wally World Walk.. Grad???

Sounds like you did well on your exam! A+ on your Wally Walk!
    Sejune
    Glock 30 .45
    Springfield XD 9

2. Remove Ads

I have had a CCW permit for a while, and often carry. However, in terms of "probability of need" for self defense, I rate WAL-MART as a very low-risk situation. When I go to shop there, I leave my CCW in the vehicle.

theres so much crime at walmart, just a few weeks ago a man was robbed and shot at in a parking lot. i always carry at walmart
    S&W M&P40/M&P9c OC rigs
    S&W 640-1 or Sig P238 as a CC rig
    proud www.georgiacarry.org member
    Second Amendment Foundation Life member

Quote Originally Posted by gold40 View Post
    I have had a CCW permit for a while, and often carry. However, in terms of "probability of need" for self defense, I rate WAL-MART as a very low-risk situation. When I go to shop there, I leave my CCW in the vehicle.
    I hope for your sake you are correct in your assumption, and you must have never heard of Murphy's Law. You are free to make that decision but there is no way to tell when you will need it, rest assured Murphy's Law will apply somehow.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

I went to Wal Mart yesterday to see if they got any ammo in. I stopped outside of the doors and looked at all of the signs and postings carefully. There was no sign barring handguns or weapons to be seen. And, no, they have not restocked the ammo. The clerk told me they had a notice from Winchester stating that it would be another four weeks before they would receive a shipment.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by todhog View Post
    Hey, can somebody explain the purpose of the WWW. I've read about people doing it but I don't know why. I carry every time I go there. What am I missing?

Todd
    For first timers is a sink or swim training exercise designed to make them understand that even though you feel there is a huge sign saying I AM CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON and the cops are 30 seconds away, in reality nobody is paying attention. It is a confidence booster if you please.

This is the official map of the WWW. I stole it from Rustynuts who stole it from me
    Print it, do your walk, and have it validated by Bumper and add $50 for shipping and handling.... but wait! There is more! If you act now we will include the Concealed Carry Badge absolutely free!

A $30 value absolutely free. But you must act now!
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Thanks for the explanation Miggy, walking through stores like Walmart is nothing new to me. BTW, I went there yesterday in search of ammo and they were cleaned out. The guy working there said there was a proposal for a huge tax inrease on semi auto ammo and everybody was buying it up.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by MP45Man View Post
    Good job! Don't worry about the nachos. I didn't do them either. I don't like them.
    I did my WWW a week or so ago, thread posted here somewhere. However I was shut down on the nachos as the subway had closed for the evening, so I went last night and got my nachos!

Then I went to my Fiances Dad's house which we are putting up for sale and gave my IWB Tuckable holster a workout by steam cleaning the carpeting.

It's funny but the neighborhood is farily nice, but not as secure a my home, and I had to drive thru the worst part of town to get to the house. When I was hauling stuff out of the house after dark the gun on my hip made me feel a little more secure, yet before I started reading DC forums I don't know if I would have felt uneasy due to the lack of SA. I guess I used to be a sheep!

What about post-grad degrees???

You may well have achieved your graduate diploma; but I believe that for the post-grad degree (M.S.Wally World) you must have bought a minimum of 5,000 rounds of ammo.
    Does not have to be in one visit.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links