What about your Other half?

This is a discussion on What about your Other half? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife's a #3. She has had her own pistols ever since we married twenty six years ago. She has her CC permit and has ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What about your Other half?

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    My wife's a #3. She has had her own pistols ever since we married twenty six years ago. She has her CC permit and has two Sig 232's and keeps one close in the car or at home. She hasn't carried concealed yet, mainly because I'm usually with her when she's out and about.

2. Remove Ads

Oldgunner, my wife, & Mother too, both carry a sig 232. Wife all the time. Mom most of the time. Both have CHL. Mom was first then the wife. Mom likes to shoot & hunt. Wife shoots enough to stay in practice.
    Carry 24-7 or guess right.
    NRA Life Member/TSRA Life Member
    Texas CHL Instructor. www.pdtraining.us

I don't have one of them there critters yet. But I want one that already has an interest and will go to the range.

Oh, and has alot of money to buy me guns for all the special days of the year.... each one that I wake up breathing *grin*.

Wayne

The wife shoots some, has a couple of handguns, prefers her 22 RF.

She has little interest in rifles, but, as a Veteran, she knows how to use them. She also helps us at Gun Shows as well. About a 3 1/2 on the scale.

#2.
    Keep your powder dry

VIP Member
    My wife is slowly converting from a dyed in the wool Democrat to a full-fledged red-blooded Republican. At first she was extremely anti-gun; now she has accepted that I love guns and she doesn't. She actually asked to go to the range with me and trooper that she is, she stuck it out, although she was extremely psyched by the noise and the flash. She has told me that she might consider getting a CHL at some time in the not too distant future. The assimilation continues!

My wife never grew up with guns, never shot one, doesn't believe I need to carry one, doesn't want me to carry one. I told her that I will be carrying, she will not know it's location while I am carrying, and that debateing it isn't an option... I grew up with guns, shoot on a pistol league weekly, and practice at the range at least 3 times per month. I love my wife dearly, and she understands that she must share my love to a small extent with my love for shooting!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links