Texas Concealed Handgun Laws required CCW to informed any LEO's that you are carry. Most common that you need to let LEO know ASAP if you get pulled over by LEO, but do you have to inform LEO if,
1. If you go to public restroom using urinal booth, LEO showed up next to you at the urinal booth must inform LEO ?
2. You in a line to pay for pre-paid gas or snack, LEO stand behind you must inform LEO ?
3. Resturant hired LEO in uniform at the entrance door must inform LEO ?
4. Walk passed by LEO must inform LEO ?
5. Waitress take us diner table, LEO was already at the table next to us must inform LEO ?
6. Walking toward to LEO ask for help (map of direction) must inform LEO ?
I have bunch of question going on and on. Does it required to inform LEO no matter what or in kind of type of situation beside during traffic stops.
Look fowarding to hear your opinion.