Might have been bad

Might have been bad

This is a discussion on Might have been bad within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am a security guard at one of the retail stores in my home town. I was asked by my super if I wanted to ...

Thread: Might have been bad

Might have been bad

I am a security guard at one of the retail stores in my home town. I was asked by my super if I wanted to go to another site to make some more hrs so I said yes. This job is a armed site and I was concerned about this but I was also was concerned about making more money also. This was a mistake on my part. About 30 minutes into my shift ,I was alerted by my site manager that a person was shop lifting but before I could locate the suspect the manager located him and jerked his jacket open and merchandise hit the floor. I am not certified to work at this store as a armed guard so I did not have a weapon. All I could do is see what the next move of the shoplifter was. He could of had a gun under his jacket but I was lucky that he didn't. I later contacted my super and told him the story and I told him I did not want to work at this site again until I was certified to be armed. He agreed! Please don,t put yourself in this position like I did.

VIP Member
    Glad it turned out ok, probably better to not work there again 'til cert. to be armed, good idea.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Links