Mine finially came in the mailbox,Thursday,the 19th,Mailbox buzzarding paid off...

This is a discussion on Mine finially came in the mailbox,Thursday,the 19th,Mailbox buzzarding paid off... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got mine today,March 19 in the mail when I came back from Guns and Leather,took and shot 7 guns,6 1911s,1 9mm,shot hem for hours,got ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mine finially came in the mailbox,Thursday,the 19th,Mailbox buzzarding paid off...

Mine finially came in the mailbox,Thursday,the 19th,Mailbox buzzarding paid off...

I got mine today,March 19 in the mail when I came back from Guns and Leather,took and shot 7 guns,6 1911s,1 9mm,shot hem for hours,got bummed out when I lost a screw out of my new pearlite,pimped out grips I ordered from Ajax and put on my Taurus PT 92,like some of there stock models come from factory,couldnt find it anywhere,too much brass on floor,then I came home alittle pis%^eed that id lost the screw,Jeff,didnt have any that would work,then when I got home went to the mailbox and.....,Yeeehaaa there she was.the long waiting was over,I know that most of you remember what it is like, and there some of you like me, that have been waiting and still are,but hang in there,itll happen when you least expect it,Mailed Feb.the 9th,recived March 19, not too bad,no 90 days ,like we all were afraid of back at the first of the year,ill be just as happy for all you that are still watching that mailbox like I have,so good luck and dont give up.,went to Wally world,open carried my big beauituful S&W 1911on my right side,4:00,look at my avater left, thats the gun I wore,walked all around the Hendersonville supper store,there were 2 cops in there patroling inside as allways,they even ride bycles in there,and didnt say a word to me hey just looked at me and I looked them right in the eyes as they passed me,I think like ive heard most of you say,hardly anyone noticed,besides children.A little girl about 8 yeards old,said to her mom,...mommy that man is wearing a real gun....lol I looked at he lady,she had fear in her eyes im 5,11, 225 pounds,gray hair pulled back in a pony tail,Tattos on both big arms,with a NRA cap on lol, she looked at me like I was a bank robber,thats when I really saw the reason to conceal,as not to get all the sheep all up in arms,seeing too many of us open carring,thinking we are going to starting shooting there kids or something,.....maybe someday people will see it in a different light,but I doubt it in my life time....lol bought 2 boxs of 45acp target ammo,then left,was pretty,cool,just knowing,they couldnt do anything about it.......I just love that 2nd admenment.... no nauchos,bought a guns and ammo magizine instead Dont forget the Gun show at the fairgrounds this weeked,ill be there,wearing a NRA lifetime membership cap and a tie dyed shirt,so ill stick out for you guys to see,go to my personal page to see a pic of me so if ya see me say hi....see yall there my brothers and sisters....much love all is good in my world for a short time anyway....LOL

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    It's good to see you're not TOO excited.

Congratulations and stay safe out there.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Congrats...
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Congratulations from someone that has at least 80 days left. They've been pretty consistent here with using up the entire 90 days. I'm envious!!!

You don't look like a scary guy. I've seen much scarier. Maybe we all need to start wearing white hats.

Congrats!

After my initial WWW, a week went by and then last Sunday the wife and I went out for a nice long shopping day. We hit 3 WalMarts in one day as well as Tractor Supply and a few other feed stores and also Arbys for lunch.

Today we went out for lunch together and then I had to go to the bank to drop some checks into the account.

The best part of it all is not having to disarm to enter someplace.

Again, congrats!
    Last edited by AllAmerican; March 20th, 2009 at 04:31 PM.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Congrats. That's the most wound up I've seen in a while on getting a permit.

Did you have the hound dog with you? If so, that's what probably scared the sheeple!

congrats.
    Save a Greyhound. Adopt one.

Way to go Dude! Congradulations.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    Welcome to the club!!
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Alright, congrats, sounds like your day was great.

I'll say hi at the gun show.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Congrats.

Your post also gets the award for the longest sentence in the English language!

congrats to you It's good to have another law abiding citizen armed among us, be safe and take care.
    EDC's Colt Defender 45 acp and S&W 442 .38
    Springfield XD 45 acp
    Ruger SR9
    Ruger Super RedHawk .44 mag
    mossberg 590 12 gauge tactical
    bushmaster AR15-M4

Congrats!!!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Congrats.

Your post also gets the award for the longest sentence in the English language!
    I guess you noticed I barely got out of high School,im sorry my spelling and everything,typing and all,suck....but I do the best I can,thanks for putting up with my 1 finger typing typos,and mispelled words,and everything else that has to do with grammer.... Ive allways worked construction,never had the chance to go to typing school.... school was 35 years ago....WOW,im getting old...
    Last edited by Tn Mitch; March 20th, 2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: spelling as allways..

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tn Mitch View Post
    I guess you noticed I barely got out of high School,im sorry my spelling and everything,typing and all,suck....but I do the best I can,thanks for putting up with my 1 finger typing typos,and mispelled words,and everything else that has to do with grammer.... Ive allways worked construction,never had the chance to go to typing school.... school was 35 years ago....WOW,im getting old...
    That's okay, I got a kick reading it. It was refreshing to sense the enthusiasm in your post.

I'm up there with you in age. My 40 year high school reunion is coming up next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links