If you need a gun, don't go?

This is a discussion on If you need a gun, don't go? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Crime doesnt just happen in the GHETTO, its rampant all over. Criminals dont DISCRIMINATE!!!!!!! My answer to why do you want a gun is, I ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: If you need a gun, don't go?

Crime doesnt just happen in the GHETTO, its rampant all over. Criminals dont DISCRIMINATE!!!!!!! My answer to why do you want a gun is, I DONT FEEL LIKE NEGOTIATING WITH THE BAD GUY!!!!!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by BRTCP88 View Post
    Hey, I've heard a lot of people say stuff like "If you need a gun where you're going, you shouldn't go there." I disagree. I don't think you should let criminals change your routine either way, ie you shouldn't go looking for a fight, but you also shouldn't let them intimidate you into not going certain places if you are going there for legitimate purposes.
    You are misunderstanding the meaning of the statement. It says if you KNOW you will need a gun, not if you MAY need a gun.

If you are going to your bank and everything looks ok you should go ahead an go. You may need a gun we don't know.

If you are going to your bank and you see armed men inside holding the place up you will need a gun if you enter. I would say you shouldn't go in. I believe thats what the saying means.

Michael

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links