Carry in Branson?

This is a discussion on Carry in Branson? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm going to branson for a vacation and want to be legal.I have my permit and don't plan on going to silver dollar city,just taking ...

Thread: Carry in Branson?

Carry in Branson?

I'm going to branson for a vacation and want to be legal.I have my permit and don't plan on going to silver dollar city,just taking in some shows and going to the veterans museum and maybe the titanic.Thanks.sj
    ALSO if anyone knows a good motel for lodging in the $50to 60 dollar range,must be habdicapped acessibility.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I have stayed at the Classic Motor Inn several times and it is nice for the price if they have vacancies. They don't have a hot breakfast just juice, cereal, and donuts, etc.

Classic Motor Inn
    Branson Lodging and Branson accommodations at Branson, Missouri's Classic Motor Inn
    2384 Shepherd of the Hills Expy
    Branson, MO 65616
    (417) 334-6973

Most places aren't posted. The only place other that Silver Dollar City was the Train that you could ride into Arkansas. They actually patted down some passengers and looked in some purses at the train station before leaving the depot.
    Last edited by deadeye111; April 26th, 2009 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sjones View Post
    I'm going to branson for a vacation and want to be legal.I have my permit and don't plan on going to silver dollar city,just taking in some shows and going to the veterans museum and maybe the titanic.Thanks.sj
    ALSO if anyone knows a good motel for lodging in the $50to 60 dollar range,must be habdicapped acessibility.
    The good thing about Missouri is you can conceal carry anywhere even if it is posted and the most they can do is ask you to leave (then you have to leave). The exception is buses. You can't carry on buses, strangely enough.

Distinguished Member
    Was in Branson the first part of April. A Lot of "vacancy" sign up on motels, so finding a room and getting a good deal should be relatively easy.

Preslieys (not sure on the spelling) exceeded my expectations. $30.00 tickets

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingZ View Post
    Was in Branson the first part of April. A Lot of "vacancy" sign up on motels, so finding a room and getting a good deal should be relatively easy.

Preslieys (not sure on the spelling) exceeded my expectations. $30.00 tickets

Z
    You also cannot carry in Silver Dollar City. And since the owners are very, very anti ccw, if caught they will probably do more than ask you to leave. They do have armed security and the lots are well patroled.
    NRA Life Member

Missouri Law has a list of places where you may not carry. #13 is Amusement parks. That is all amusement parks. I do not see any reason to get upset with a particular park. The law is the problem, not so much the park IMO. #16 is Arenas and Stadiums that seat over 5000 people. I guess you have to figure if the shows seat less than 5000 and there is no sign posted, you are good to go.

Thanks for the info guys,I appreciate it.sj

Links