Canada CCW arrest video - Page 2

Canada CCW arrest video

This is a discussion on Canada CCW arrest video within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; stupid lady cop. i'm pretty sure it's called a magazine, not a clip. learn your crap before you go talk on tv....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada CCW arrest video

stupid lady cop. i'm pretty sure it's called a magazine, not a clip. learn your crap before you go talk on tv.

From my point of view this is a rather disturbing video. The entire video has a very "anti-gun" angle. Never do they mention any positive aspect of this encounter.

What really got my my attention was the female LEO who called the magazine a "clip" which fed into the paranoid frame of mind many people have based upon many Hollywood movies.

Add to that the "vigilante" comment as well! Thank goodness I live in the US of A!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Really pathetic.
    I agree. Neither the thread or the video title actually reflect reality. Nowhere was it said that defending yourself with a gun was a crime. In fact, the specific charges were not stated except to say that they were weapons charges.

Equally pathetic is getting all hot and bothered over an incident that happened back in 2007. This isn't exactly recent news.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post

That sums it up.

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    I hope he kept his mouth shut and hired a good lawyer, the cops will try to get you to hang yourself. You still have the right to use force in Canada, but the authorities will try to screw you. They claim he was hiding the gun, not good, he should have declared himself right away as a resident and that he was armed. His statment should only cover the events that took place to prevent the robbery and nothing else.

How the heck has that country remained un-invaded but some more aggressive country? Like Belgium?

Canada, America's Hat.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    How the heck has that country remained un-invaded by some more aggressive country? Like Belgium?

Canada, America's Hat.
    Perhaps the Belgians are just as "unarmed". If they did invade, they'd first have to borrow some assault weapons from the US. Then we'd have to give them directions.

I feel for the Canadians, but until they get a better gov't, they are pretty much screwed.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

why is he called a vigilante instead of a victim in this case? he was protecting his life and property. I am glad I do not live in Canada. I like Canadians but their laws suck. I wonder if a Canadian citizen can sue their cops if they fail to protect them. I mean what is the guy supposed to do get robbed and get beat up. this is a case of blaming the victim and victimizing the victim twice.
    "embrace the suck" - our warriors in the sandbox... it implies that do the best you can in impossible conditions.
    "no plan survives intact upon contact with the enemy" - wisdom of the Grunts.

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    How the heck has that country remained un-invaded but some more aggressive country? Like Belgium?

Canada, America's Hat.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links