S&w sucks

S&w sucks

This is a discussion on S&w sucks within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; SMITH & WESSON ARE NOT MY FAVORITE GUN MFG - THEY HAVE A RECORD OF PRODUCING PURE CRAP - BUT - THE SIGMA IS DIFFERENT. ...

Thread: S&w sucks

S&w sucks

SMITH & WESSON ARE NOT MY FAVORITE GUN MFG - THEY HAVE A RECORD OF PRODUCING PURE CRAP - BUT - THE SIGMA IS DIFFERENT.

THE COLT 1911 ( .45 ) WENT THRU 8000 CONTINUOUS FIRING BEFORE JAMBING...

THE S&W 9 mm SIGMA WENT THRU 20,000 AND IT BROKE A SPRING! IT WOULD STILL FIRE BUT NOT FEED,

S&W HAVE TRIED TO IMPROVE ON THE SIGMA AND CAME OUT WITH THE M&P AND IT'S THE USUAL OVERPRICED S&W GARBAGE.

HERE IS A BLURB ON THE SIGMA YOU MAY FIND INFORMATVE AND INTERESTING.

MY ADVICE IS NOT TO BUY ANY WEAPON THAT ISN'T "DOUBLE ACTION" AND HAS A SAFETY CATCH.

THE SIGMA CANNOT FIRE UNLESS THE TRIGGER IS INTENTIONALLY PULLED - NO MATTER WHAT. IT'S SAFE AS MOTHER'S MILK TO CARRY AT THE READY. (ONE UP THE SPOUT).....

IF YOU EVER NEED TO USE A WEAPON, IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION - SOMETIMES IT'S DIFFICULT TO REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOU NEED TO RELEASE THE STUPID "SAFETY"

MAYBE TOO LATE - HE SHOT YOU FIRST!

LOOK AT THE SIGMA

Smith & Wesson’s Improved Sigma 9mm Auto

MY S&W LIGHTWEIGHT COST ME OVER $700.0O - AND S&W CHARGED ME OVER $300.00 TO MAKE IT RIGHT - SO NOW I GOT A "DOG" THAT I AM AFRAID TO CARRY - S&W IS THE WORST - HOW COME THE ARMY ISN'T USING ANY S&W?

THINK ABOUT THAT.......

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Each to his own, here is my new carry gun
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Administrator
    Please do not open threads typed in all CAPS. It is considered to be yelling.
    Also...your thread is trolling for trouble with its broadbrush attack on S&W and also your thread title is inappropiate for DefensiveCarry though it would be OK for other Internet forums.

We do try to maintain higher standards here.

2. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts or PMs.

Trolling, flaming, and personal attacks are strictly prohibited. You are welcome to disagree with opinions other than your own, but flaming other members will not be allowed. If you can't figure out how to compose a post without it being confrontational or a personal attack on someone, simply bite your lip
    and don't post it.

Links