"WalMart Walk" Question

This is a discussion on "WalMart Walk" Question within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is the WalMart walk only for first time CCW's, or every time we get a new firearm? If it's the latter, I better get out ...

Thread: "WalMart Walk" Question

"WalMart Walk" Question

Is the WalMart walk only for first time CCW's, or every time we get a new firearm?

If it's the latter, I better get out my calendar and plan to make a whole bunch of trips to WalMart. Or maybe just walk around the store once for each gun I own? That will burn off some calories.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by JonInNY View Post
    Is the WalMart walk only for first time CCW's, or every time we get a new firearm?

:
    God forbid. I couldn't take that much Wal Mart.

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    It's anytime you need ammo, or just hope to find some, for me that's 3 or 4 times a week.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

It for every time you think you may need something at Walmart, especially ammo.

I do one for every major change to my carry rig or EDC i just switched my EDC from a Glock 23 to a Smith 686 snub so i did a www to make sure i could conceal it. when i get my new holster for it i will do one again.
    God invented cops so that firemen could have heroes too!

Knowing and seeing all the happenings at Wal-Mart, it should probably be made mandatory to carry there during any visit.

Just my two cents though.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Knowing and seeing all the happenings at Wal-Mart, it should probably be made mandatory to carry there during any visit.

Just my two cents though.
    I have to agree - as screwed up as things are getting, WW is just "a good place to carry".
    ...we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government : of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
    -Abraham Lincoln

It depends...
    Check your original WW Trek Certificate, if it was signed by SIXTO, you're good to go. If it was signed by anyone else, check the Guns Allowed section...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I don't like WalMart THAT much! Target / Gander / Grocery Stores maybe
    2A is not negotiable

Since I go there about every 10 days, all my pistols, have had a Wally world tour.

Gee, I didn't think anyone would take my original post seriously!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Back to an above poster concerning Gander....
    It is the next best thing to WallyWorld. No, seriously. You go in and pass the "no guns except concealed carry...." then to the clothing which has any type garment you could need to conceal. Then, to knives [lick chops here] and finally to the gun shop section where you inspect, confer, compare, chat, lend advice to newbies, fondle and perhaps even purchase a gun.
    Side attractions are: airsoft section, gun accessory section, bow hunting and even the magazine stand which is the juciest I have ever encountered.

Even though their prices are high, there is merit to walking around in Gander Mtn. Every once in a while, you will find a real gem at a steal of a price in their used gun section. My best was a Beretta Cheetah for $200!

Links