Finally LB-430 passes our form of senate (unicameral) and Governor will sign.
Some of the great things this piece of law does are as follows.
1) State preemption of all local ordinances for CCW carry.
(Mayor Moser of Columbus tooooo bad!!)
2) Church carry for approved security personal.
3) Allows to have a gun in your vehicle at any prohibited or posted
places, including schools if you have a CCW permit.
4) Dictates 45 day or less issuance of permit.
5) FINALLY enables RECIPROCITY with states to be determined by
the atty general.