Logo gear and concealment...

This is a discussion on Logo gear and concealment... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by semperfi.45 A good explanation of the grey man theory Interesting read... kinda sums up what I have always instinctually known all along... ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Logo gear and concealment...

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by semperfi.45 View Post
    Interesting read... kinda sums up what I have always instinctually known all along... blend in, keep a low profile, don't attract undue attention...

I'm a very colorful "grey man"... bedecked in Hawaiian print shirts that make me look like a tourist... LOL
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

2. Remove Ads

All of my nice motivational shirts are for the Range or "classes"

T-Shirts are for P.T.

I am a proud member of the NRA but you wouldn't know that from looking at my car, you also wouldn't be able to tell my political stance on any issue or if there was, in fact, a baby on board.

The only indulgence I have is one of these on the front;

I just don't advertise.
    "Words can be as lethal as bullets; Choose them carefully, Aim them well & Use them sparingly."

Quote Originally Posted by PointnClick View Post
    "Gun control means using BOTH hands"...?
    Personally I don't care for that quote. I believe "Gun control means hitting what you aim at!" I carry a 1911 and that is designed for one handed operation.
    Eric

EM1(SS) Retired

For freedom is never free someone else just picks up tab.

Kimber Custom II
    Kimber Eclips Pro II
    Marlin Camp Rifle .45acp

A 9mm may expand but a .45acp won't shrink

Remember there are only two types of Ships in the Navy, SUBMARINES and Targets!

I like to wear my Glock range officer hat or my H&K no compromise t-shirt whenever I want. Do I think about wearing what I want and carrying? Why should I? If I ever gave thought to what other folks think about what I'm wearing, and how I look.......I'd probably never step outside. Do I judge people by how they look or how they dress? Do I have preconceived notions about folks who wear Git-R-Done shirts and Army fatigues? Only the ones wearing pajamas and sunglasses in WalMart tend to draw my attention. Prejudice or social anxiety? Again....I tend to think the human mind can form a habit of over-thinking things.

I have always found I hit better using both hands than the "hollywood" one handed shoooting technique - but I suppose every one has their way that works for them. I will stay gray and continue to use both hands for "gun control"
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    I almost wore this logo shirt to the mall the other day, but something in the back of my mind said not to...
    Attached Images
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    I like it, Paymeister...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    I have plenty Boston Red Sox and G.Loomis t-shirts, jackets to wear
    when not out shooting.

Even when Wearing CZ t-shirts and caps. I use a cover garment after we pack up for home. Throw my CZ cap in the back, and put a cap on with a big B!

I hate to think that we live in a society where we have to hide our gun related hobbies, but there are too many antis out here with a ready cell phone.

So, I don't take a chance that some do-gooder peacenik will report
    my (legal) carry if they see a firearms related logo.

Low profile is the name of the game.
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links