CCW Checklist

This is a discussion on CCW Checklist within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It sounds as if everything has pretty much been covered. An extra mag, maybe a folder, OC, and any training you can get your hands ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CCW Checklist

It sounds as if everything has pretty much been covered. An extra mag, maybe a folder, OC, and any training you can get your hands on.

Remember to, Practice! Practice! Practice!
    Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

2. Remove Ads

Well, you should have picked a more capable caliber.

Seriously, I think you have it pretty well covered. I don't know what the law says in your state, but I would check into the legality of carrying a baton, stinger, etc. Some places don't like that kind of stuff, even though you can carry a firearm.

If you haven't done so, read "In the Gravest Extreme" by Massad Ayoob. Get some training, then practice!!

Welcome aboard. Stay safe.

KC

I will probubly carry a baton the times i cant carry my 45, IE while working security on the weekends and or when i have to go into a building that wont let me carry. But im really not to worried about it right now. I just want to get the basics coverd for my concealed carry and go from there. Thank you again to everyone that had the great suggestion and helpful hints.
    I carry because I care.
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "Cling to the Father and His Holy name, and don't go riding on the Long Black Train" - Josh Turner

Quote Originally Posted by SSKC
    Well, you should have picked a more capable caliber.
    13 rounds of .45acp or 6 rounds of .357mag and you're saying he needs something MORE CAPABLE? What you packin', a Howitzer?!
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by maclean3
    13 rounds of .45acp or 6 rounds of .357mag and you're saying he needs something MORE CAPABLE? What you packin', a Howitzer?!
    Jack
    Hahah yeah i was thinking the same thing but diddnt say it. I useally only carry the .357 when Camping or Hiking. Mainly because I will open carry it on thouse times and its a sweet looking revolver and i think six rounds of mag with a reload handy will do any job that i might need it for out here in Oregon. Not many Bears around here.
    I carry because I care.
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "Cling to the Father and His Holy name, and don't go riding on the Long Black Train" - Josh Turner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links