Defensive Carry banner

T-minus who knows, and counting!

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  joker1 
#1 ·
My appointment to apply for my CCW in Gaston County is this afternoon. I guess the wait begins now!:rolleyes:

#5 ·
Glad to see this thread is staying civil. BigBear seems nice enough, but I'm a little worried about this BigBear fellow...

#7 ·
What does BigBear do in the woods?
He waits for his CCW permit.:rofl:

#11 ·
Answering your own questions is okay, but losing an argument to yourself is cause for concern, or it could just mean you've raised teenagers. :rolleyes:

#12 ·
In georgia we just go to the courthouse pay 40 bucks get fingerprinted and 10 days later if you are not a felon you get one.

#13 ·
Not to worry. I just didn't like being the only one with a big "0" in the reply column. I do talk to myself, but not usually out loud. I had to pick up the paperwork, make an appointment, return with the paperwork at the appointed time, be fingerprinted, pay $90, and was told 4 to 6 weeks.

#14 ·
Whew! I thought maybe your inflatable doll had learned to type and got to the keyboard while you were in the bathroom.

Congrats on the application and good luck on the wait, it's the hardest part.

Joker1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.