I hate CLASS3NH

This is a discussion on I hate CLASS3NH within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife is from Southern Maine. Her ENTIRE EXTENDED family still lives there. And we get to go visit. And listen to all the gossip. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate CLASS3NH

PJH
    My wife is from Southern Maine.
    Her ENTIRE EXTENDED family still lives there.
    And we get to go visit.
    And listen to all the gossip.
    At every house.
    Over and over and over.
    In December. And we live in FL.

How does she get me to go?

"Can we go to KTP?"
    " Of course, honey!"

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that out of state residents can't buy handguns cash and carry.

-Paul

2. Remove Ads

Bob is an absolute top-of-the-class individual. I met him in person about 2 weeks ago when he sold me my new Ruger 22/45. I was at KTP on a Saturday morning and he took almost 2 hours out of his day to go over the different models of .22s they had in stock and he also showed me a ton of different pistols, rifles, and shotguns I might be interested in for future reference. :) He has probably forgotten more about firearms than I have learned! I wanted to shout out a quick "Thanks again!" to Bob for helping me out with the Ruger. I had a chance to put 300 rounds through it on it's first outing about a week ago and it just purrs!! Outstanding little range gun and an absolute blast to shoot!

You Da Man Bob!!

P.S. My wife is day-to-day now for delivery of my son so once we get him home and get everything into a normal rythm here, we have to get together and do some shootin!!
    Attached Images
    Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gddyup
    Bob is an absolute top-of-the-class individual.
    Poor gddyup seduced and doesn't even know it. Bob, I can't believe that you would do that to him with his wife due just any time. Evil, evil!

Bob looked over the KTP site and was amazed by the number of used guns. Fortunately for me I am immune to your seductions having been innoculated in the wallet by the airlines for our trip to California and Washington next month. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on whether my wife is talking or I am) the immunity is not permanent and will likely wear of as warm weather returns.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links