I hate CLASS3NH

This is a discussion on I hate CLASS3NH within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; For the following reasons: 1. He works in a store with WAY TOO MANY nice guns and he seems to be able to find EXACTLY ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate CLASS3NH

Wink I hate CLASS3NH

For the following reasons:

1. He works in a store with WAY TOO MANY nice guns and he seems to be able to find EXACTLY what I've been looking for, and for a pretty good deal.

2. He has a collection that I am now very very jealous of.

3. He makes it impossible to go into his store with any amount of money, or credit, or barter items, without finding something that I REALLY REALLY want to buy!

CLASS3NH is the debbil!!!

Seriously, the guy did me a few solids today. Thanks man, anyone who wants to do business can't go wrong with this guy.

Just don't go on the weekends.... it's a freakin madhouse!

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    As I mentioned on another thread James - Class3's middle name is ''Beelzebub'' - or maybe ''Diablo'' or plain ''Lucifer" (J/K Bob!)

Glad you got to collect your revo - I am ambivalent over whether I want to live closer to KTP - in one way I'd love to see all the stuff - in another, it could be fiscal disaster
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

I'm driving south of that area next month....I can't decide whether to just give in now, or have "The Force" ("Come to my Store".... "Richard, "...."COME to my store"...(Darth Vader voice)) suck me in as I go past.....

Oh, you should go. You need to go. You WILL go.

It is your DESTINY!!

He is evil.

So what did he sell ya

VIP Member
    El demonio!
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Lead Moderator
    Hmmmmmm...... Someday we may all end up there!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Quote Originally Posted by jamz
    For the following reasons:

1. He works in a store with WAY TOO MANY nice guns and he seems to be able to find EXACTLY what I've been looking for, and for a pretty good deal.

2. He has a collection that I am now very very jealous of.

3. He makes it impossible to go into his store with any amount of money, or credit, or barter items, without finding something that I REALLY REALLY want to buy!

CLASS3NH is the debbil!!!

Seriously, the guy did me a few solids today. Thanks man, anyone who wants to do business can't go wrong with this guy.

Just don't go on the weekends.... it's a freakin madhouse!
    "El Diablo'??? MOI?? <sheepish grin>
    Hiya Jim!
    I'm VERY HAPPY to have has the chance to meet you.. YES....I remember you, and you're right.........YOU have my Colt Defender I had for a while...........heheheh.........
    A REAL NICE Kimber Custom 5 inch came in today.....right after you left........545.00 hehehe <wringing hands with an evil snicker>
    also a NICE model 37 airweight flat latch came in...........280.00 lighter than your model 38 and much older too.....also a Rossi 85 in blue 357 mag 2 inch 185.00...........and a UNUSUAL model 66-2 2 1/2 in barrel round butt in FLAT MATT finish.....350.00.........HK USP Compact in the GRAY frame hi caps......625.00 as new in box too
    I can go on.,but I'll stop........and YES........it's DARN BUSY there on weekends........LOL.........
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    So what did he sell ya
    Well I went in there to sell off a nice old Model 60 and pick up a nice old Model 38. By the time I left, I had already put a Series 80 Colt Commander on hold. Hell, I wasn't even there an hour!

Good think he's not selling crack. Well, I guess guns are sorta like crack, only more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by jamz
    Well I went in there to sell off a nice old Model 60 and pick up a nice old Model 38. By the time I left, I had already put a Series 80 Colt Commander on hold. Hell, I wasn't even there an hour!

Good think he's not selling crack. Well, I guess guns are sorta like crack, only more expensive.
    Ohhhhhhhhh but I see a Glock model 38 with Heinie two dot night sights.....and 4 extra mags with box and papers...AS NEW..475.00.......JUST FOR BUD ..oh yeah..........a EARLY 70s Smith 469 in 98% for 275.00
    Glock 17 97% with hi caps AND Laser Max laser INSTALLED in the gun...........475.00 LOL........sooooooooooo there ya go Bud...........

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH
    "El Diablo'??? MOI?? <sheepish grin>
    Hiya Jim!
    I'm VERY HAPPY to have has the chance to meet you.. YES....I remember you, and you're right.........YOU have my Colt Defender I had for a while...........heheheh.........
    A REAL NICE Kimber Custom 5 inch came in today.....right after you left........545.00 hehehe <wringing hands with an evil snicker>
    also a NICE model 37 airweight flat latch came in...........280.00 lighter than your model 38 and much older too.....also a Rossi 85 in blue 357 mag 2 inch 185.00...........and a UNUSUAL model 66-2 2 1/2 in barrel round butt in FLAT MATT finish.....350.00.........HK USP Compact in the GRAY frame hi caps......625.00 as new in box too
    I can go on.,but I'll stop........and YES........it's DARN BUSY there on weekends........LOL.........
    Stop it! STOP!! *Hold hands over eyes and ears* I can't hear you!! LALALALLALALALALALA

My poor, poor checkbook.

LOL......that 66 is very unusual.........imagine YOU TRYING to work there...........especially with all those goodies... Darn.......it's hideous!..............we took in a NICE winchester model 42 pump........410 guage.......95%.....old pre-64 gun........but it's rare.....

what is a model 469? got to remeber im new to smith

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    what is a model 469? got to remeber im new to smith
    Model 469 is the hi cap...........compact 9mm ..cut down version of the model 59......it's a 3.5 inch BBL in blue.........similar to the below
    http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976695814.htm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links