Had a friend who got beat to death july 2

This is a discussion on Had a friend who got beat to death july 2 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This fellow was a pretty good guy but he hung around a few unsavay folks from time to time he was 53 years old and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a friend who got beat to death july 2

Sponsor

This fellow was a pretty good guy but he hung around a few unsavay folks from time to time he was 53 years old and hanging around bad folks caught up with him his body was found july 2 he had been beaten with bats and such (witch was found) the woman where he was staying her 20 year old son has been charged with murder
    it hasnt been said yet but im guessing drinking or drugs may have been involved by the location where it happen.
    He was just one of those guys who wasnt out to hurt nobody and thought everyone else was the same way i tried to tell him you cant trust many folks thease days but he would blow it off.

I guess my point is the sheeple think every one shares there views and most people wont hurt others NOT TRUE
    even tho he wasnt hanging with the best people at times this kind thing can happen anywhere to any one but staying away from rif raf helps.

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    Geez. Just 52.
    Uggh. Sorry to hear it.
    "Don't Tread on Me"

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    Hate to hear it - that's ugly. I never understood how one human can do something like that to another but there's evil everywhere and it wears a lot of different disguises.

Mods will probably move this thread to the Bob Ford's Place

Sorry for your loss.
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Sorry to hear that...'everyone makes his own bed', and life isn't fair.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sorry about your friend.
    I know what that feels like.

fdisk,

I'm very sorry for your loss and for the family and friends of your friend. Life is sometimes way too hard.

May God give you peace.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Sorry for your loss.

Sponsor
    Thank you.

Sorry...Prayers going out to family and friends.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

I hate to hear about that. Sorry he lost his life. But, when one hangs out with predators you will be attacked sooner or later.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

So many think that they can associate with evil people and not be tainted. That is impossible, and in some way it will catch up with them.

It caught up with your friend, and while it is sad, that is what he bought into. Maybe he was a good guy, but it is a fact that "birds of a feather, flock together."

I hope his family and friends have learned a lesson about choosing your friends and buddies.

Regard,
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Fdisk View Post
    This fellow was a pretty good guy but he hung around a few unsavay folks from time to time he was 53 years old and hanging around bad folks caught up with him his body was found july 2 he had been beaten with bats and such (witch was found) the woman where he was staying her 20 year old son has been charged with murder
    it hasnt been said yet but im guessing drinking or drugs may have been involved by the location where it happen.
    He was just one of those guys who wasnt out to hurt nobody and thought everyone else was the same way i tried to tell him you cant trust many folks thease days but he would blow it off.

I guess my point is the sheeple think every one shares there views and most people wont hurt others NOT TRUE
    even tho he wasnt hanging with the best people at times this kind thing can happen anywhere to any one but staying away from rif raf helps.

It's unfortunate that you lost a friend. As you mentioned, he hung out with some sketchy people. More often than not, something bad happens.

I have lost more than one friend who hung out with bad people and they were good friends too. I tried to help them, but I couldn't do it It got to the point when I had to stop hanging out with them.

Hearing bad news like this was hard to take, but I had to accept the fact that trouble was going to find them sooner or later.
    "[A]rms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine, Thoughts On Defensive War, 1775

VIP Member
    That is ugly and I'm sure sorry for your loss, especially that way.

Being the curmudgeon I am I tend to think it would be fitting for the ones responsible to also be beaten to death with bats... publicly! Maybe some of the human garbage we are forced to live with would think twice before doing such a heinous act knowing they would get the same. I know, probably not.
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Thats bad news. Sorry. I used to hang out with a rough bunch in my younger days. Im way more low key now.

sorry for your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    That is ugly and I'm sure sorry for your loss, especially that way.

Being the curmudgeon I am I tend to think it would be fitting for the ones responsible to also be beaten to death with bats... publicly! Maybe some of the human garbage we are forced to live with would think twice before doing such a heinous act knowing they would get the same. I know, probably not.
    dang, now I am a curmudgeon too.
    I hate it when that happens.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links