Defensive Carry banner

Fellow walmart walkers

5K views 48 replies 45 participants last post by  highoctane 
#1 ·
All hail fellow walmart walkers, today I joined your ranks. After a 62 day wait, I am carrying.

No nachos, but I did get a gun mag.

#7 ·
What about ammo? We hit the Wal Mart on Kelley Highway in Ft Smith before our Steel Challenge match today and scored big time! They had all sorts of 9mm. The 100ct WWB and the 50ct Federal boxes!

#17 ·
They got some good stuff...sometimes. Stay away from the Remington UMC stuff. It's the most inaccurate, horrible ammo I've fired and we've shot a few boxes of it over the yrs in most calibers. Sure fouls up the gun with burnt powder residue too. Only thing this stuff is good for if you have a .45 is blow it thru rapid fire just to test feed/function and collect brass for reloading. Also, most Remington .22 ammo will jam in "any" Ruger firearm if you're a plinker-buy the Federal. The Winchester USA stuff is decent. Federal is primo. My local gun range has been stocking/selling Sellior & Bellot ammo for a while. I've fired a bunch of it and it's awesome.

#8 ·
Congratulations! Your permit has been validated! :rofl:

#14 ·
LOL Welcome to the club! In true woman fashion, I did a very untraditional Wally World Walk. I picked up deodorant, husband beaters, ammo and a two pack of toothbrushes. No nachos at my local wally world but there is a subway, which I chose not to eat at, lol. But no one noticed, or if they did, they didn't say a word :)

#16 ·
LOL Welcome to the club! In true woman fashion, I did a very untraditional Wally World Walk. I picked up deodorant, husband beaters, ammo and a two pack of toothbrushes. No nachos at my local wally world but there is a subway, which I chose not to eat at, lol. But no one noticed, or if they did, they didn't say a word :)
:rofl::rofl:

#18 ·
Home Depot is another great place to get used to CC, and they have free coffee. This is probably not a good place if you are one of us who really likes tools - it can get pretty expensive.

#24 ·
Thanks for all of the kind comments guys and girls, no I did not buy ammo, I reload, and I am stocked up on gold dots for carrying. No nachos in my wal-mart, not sure I would eat them if there were. I did get coffee, t-shirts, and a shotgun news. though.

Stay safe out there!

#26 ·
Walmart

I carry into Walmart unless I have had a beer in the last 8 hours. In that case, I leave the guns at home altogether, CCW.

I do keep a large Mag-lite LED. in the car.

#31 ·
Congrats on the walk!

Now I've got another person to watch for. (I work for Wally World). I've picked out six carrying so far (probably the first-time carriers, by the way they were moving), and one that accidently allowed a glance at a MO non-drivers license when I asked for ID.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.