Good Guy 1 Bad Guy 0!!

This is a discussion on Good Guy 1 Bad Guy 0!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just a youtube video I found. Hotel Desk Clerk does good, bad guy gets shot and goes to prison!!! YouTube - Good guy 1, Bad ...

Thread: Good Guy 1 Bad Guy 0!!

Good Guy 1 Bad Guy 0!!

Just a youtube video I found. Hotel Desk Clerk does good, bad guy gets shot and goes to prison!!!

YouTube - Good guy 1, Bad guy 0, CCW in action unedited
    The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Saw that on one of those 'police videos' shows awhile back.
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

Almost 3.5 years old, but still a goodie.

very interesting. Thanks for posting it back up. I never saw that one

As a former motel desk clerk of 13+ years it was good to see the BG get what he deserved. Not to mention that I was robbed 5 times as well. Most of them at gunpoint too! I wish that I had had the option of CCW at the time. I would have felt much safer.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

thats an oldie, but GOODIE....ill bet the thug crapped his pants when the clerk whipped out his glock....

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Is it ethical to fire from cover when the cover you are using is your 250lb female coworker?
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

From the vantage point of the camera, it is a little scary to see the muzzle flashes go past the face of that little girl.
    Things happen fast don't they?
    Its so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him, the Sheriff said.

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    Is it ethical to fire from cover when the cover you are using is your 250lb female coworker?
    A person such as she represents concealment, not cover. The guy used her to conceal his draw from the BG -- a most wise tactic, in my view. Once he came out firing, she was no longer in the line of fire.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    A person such as she represents concealment, not cover. The guy used her to conceal his draw from the BG -- a most wise tactic, in my view. Once he came out firing, she was no longer in the line of fire.

Sorry to knot your knickers; but he did put the large womans life in peril regardless of the semantics of cover vs. concealment (as a former Marine I do recognize the definitive difference). She may not have been in the direct line of fire but gangstas are not known for accurate shot placement.

All that said, he did a great job and no good guys got hurt.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bbqgrill View Post
    Sorry to knot your knickers; but he did put the large womans life in peril regardless of the semantics of cover vs. concealment (as a former Marine I do recognize the definitive difference). She may not have been in the direct line of fire but gangstas are not known for accurate shot placement.

All that said, he did a great job and no good guys got hurt.
    I would say the robber placed the "large womans" life in peril not the other clerk. True they aren't known for their shot placement all the more reason to drop him fast.

Atleast we can all agree he did a good job.
    There's nothing wrong with shooting so long as the right people get shot. -- Dirty Harry Calahan

its a lot different when people are shooting back

Links