Kids and handguns

This is a discussion on Kids and handguns within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I too have tried this "method" of shooting...once. seemed so foreign to me and i could not really adjust my point of aim with the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kids and handguns

I too have tried this "method" of shooting...once.
    seemed so foreign to me and i could not really adjust my point of aim with the world being turned 90 degrees.
    tried it once, have NO desire to try it again.
    a waster of ammo IMHO
    R1

This is mine. That is yours.

Lets keep it that way.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by fitznig
    just a couple of kids having fun shooting is what i see, im sure they were shooting at targets or some safe backstop, although they won't be able to be accurate shooting like that, i watched a few punks at the local gun range here in Bellevue, WA shoot with their guns sideways with a target 10 feet infront of them, from a magazine clip of 17 from a 9mm, only one bullet made a hole in the target 10 feet away, one freakin hole, not an effective way to hit targets!
    There's a pair of guys that do this at the range I use in Paris, KY. They load up and then shoot as fast as they can at about 7 yards and are lucky to hit the target 3 times (15 rounds) in a revolution. Honestly, I can't believe the range people let them continue shooting there, but it's not my range, so I just try and get a lane away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLion
    Real stupid, most of the hood rats that shoot don't hit what they aim at because they don't practice. This is sad because first where did they get the pistols and second where are the parents?
    Very true, that's how a lot of innocent bystanders get killed because gang members don't know how to properly fire a gun.

VIP Member
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Assistant Administrator
    Not the most useful PR!!!

Vid shot I assume for solely ''coolness'' - despite fact that they look like somewhat irresponsible idiots!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

have another beer cleatis

Wow miggy
    That guy laughing might not have thought it was funny if the guy fell on the gun and put two in his gut, or sent a few his way!!!
    "In those days, there was a lot more respect for other people and it showed in peoples values.... Today the word value means nothing more than something you get on the $1 menu at McDonald's." -BARK'N

i cannot help but wonder if we are seeing an example of Darwinian theory. we might just read about them in a future posting in the Darwin awards or perhaps, we are looking at future leaders. i certainly did some really dumb things when i was that age. and survived.
    john

VIP Member
    *cleanup done* Urine talk, man-fluid talk, and whether these boys have ever gotten laid can fly at some other forum, but not at this one. Thank you.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy
    These kids are idiots. Plain and simple. That clip is the best example of a NEGLIGENT discharge if I ever saw one. If I ever saw my kid handling a firearm in that manner............
    BTW-That website is evil!
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Bettys cleaning the joint up, One post at a time.
    "In those days, there was a lot more respect for other people and it showed in peoples values.... Today the word value means nothing more than something you get on the $1 menu at McDonald's." -BARK'N

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links