The things I have to go through to get Ammunition!!!

This is a discussion on The things I have to go through to get Ammunition!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I took my wife and kids out shooting last weekend and they shot up all of my ammo.....With the hours I work my wife ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The things I have to go through to get Ammunition!!!

The things I have to go through to get Ammunition!!!

Well I took my wife and kids out shooting last weekend and they shot up all of my ammo.....With the hours I work my wife and I barely get to see each other so we communicate via email a lot during the day..... when I noticed that I needed to purchase some more Ammunition I decided to check with her since she takes care of all the money....Check out her blog to see how the request for funds went.....By the way we are both very ornery and this was all in fun........ Be sure to read all the way through

This morning I was greeted before work with these e-mails from my husband.

It is only common courtesy that when shooting up all of anothers persons ammunition...which isn't free mind you.........that you replace it....I have provided in the next email a way for you to acquire the neccesary replacement products....thank you from the shooting range manager....

I LOVE YOU HONEY.....THANK YOU FOR SHOOTING UP ALL MY AMMO.....KEEP ME SUPPLIED WITH NEW AMMO AND YOU CAN COME SHOOTING WITH ME ANYTIME....... View Your Shopping Cart Keyword Search: Catalog Quick Order: Your Satisfaction is 100% GUARANTEED! View Cart Check Out 2 items in your cart. Your total is $22.54 Description (Click on an item name to view details.)QtyUnitPriceClubRemove Silver Bear® 9x18 MAK 94 - grain FMJ Ammo, 50 rds.Product: WX2-147940 You must be 21 years of age to purchase this item. In Stock. *** $11.27 $22.54 $21.42 Click link to remove item Merchandise Total 2 $22.54 $21.42 Make changes to your Shopping Cart then click "Recalculate". *** This item cannot ship via any of our Next Day or Second Day Express delivery methods, yet will still receive Guide Express processing with premium ground delivery service.

MY WIFES RESPONSE:

Did you already order this? Hmmmmmmmmm?

This will be sent to accounting for further approval. I should be able to get you an answer by Friday. Please check back with me on Friday to verify the status of your request.

Under the common courtesy rules that are known to the human race it has been said that when one invites another to go shooting with them that it is IMPLIED that the inviter supplies all goods for the activities so my question is who invited who to go shooting?

MY RESPONSE....

I would like to make it clear that you were not invited to go shooting with me you were merely allowed.....which I am now second guessing due to the fact that there were some unfair photos leaked to media..that were not very complementary of my shooting ability....but because I allowed you this moment to show off you in turn owe me some more ammunition... all in all I think its a very fair trade......lesson learned....gloating will eventually cost you in the long run.....thank you for your time...shooting range manager......

MY WIFES RESPONSE......

Ohhhhh, my mistake. I have always been under the impression that "What are you doing Saturday, would you like to go shooting with me?" was an invitation. I have grossly misunderstood what that invitiation would imply and in the future will be sure to bring my own supplies to the shooting range because having them supplied for me is far to expensive for my taste. And anyone who is a gentleman would know that they have to politely keep their pride in check and allow the lady to boast of her accomplishments.

MY RESPONSE:

I was offering you a gift.....a gift of self defense....a gift of being able to protect yourself.....now don't you worry I am sending out similar letters to the shortest residents of the house that accompanied us on our shooting expedition as well.....with the exception of J of course.....for obvious reasons......boast if you want but it was under my wonderful instruction that you achieved these amazing results.......
    I thought you all might enjoy this.......Especially you married guys........

--
    Posted By Windblown to For What It's Worth at 8/26/2009 0100 PM

2. Remove Ads

DrJ
    Sounds like you got a good one, even if she does control the checkbook!

Its a much better ride together when they have a good sense of humor.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    she is a keeper
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Lift up your skirt, grab your balls, and buy ammo with your own money. Geez.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Thumbs up

Sounds like my house...there are definitely worse things than having a wife willing to burn up all the range ammo, huh?
    NRA member
    GrassRoots GunRights SC member
    Walther PPS .40 / KelTec P3AT

wow!

We load our own ammo. I do the technical stuff like putting powder in cases, but she loves priming cases and topping them off with the bullets.

and shooting them up with me, too.

It's all good. ;)

Daryl

My wife now calls me from Walmart when she sees our calibers on the shelf. Pretty cool!

now reloading that's something I should probably look into......what would you say the initial cost of the equipment to get started is........I figure as long as she is into shooting I shouldn't have any problems in the gun purchasing department....

You need some help managing your woman.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Not to brag, but I've got the GF calling me from Walmart, and checking every time ;) Gotta have her all trained before we move on ya know.
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Not bad,when I informed my wife We just bought a new Colt Combat Commander,she asked what kind of lube I used and that I might want to use xtra lubrication due to the fact I may be carrying it in my"PRISON" purse
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    That is some great banter. I hope the shortest members of your household put up with you two. They probably go to school and say, "dude, my parents are weird"

You know what they say, Ammo is cheaper then a divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
    Sounds like you got a good one, even if she does control the checkbook!
    And that she can out shoot you..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links