celebrities who carry?

This is a discussion on celebrities who carry? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; According to Wikipiedia his wife was shot when he left he alone in the car because he had to go back into the restaurant to ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: celebrities who carry?

Robert Blake should be more careful

According to Wikipiedia his wife was shot when he left he alone in the car because he had to go back into the restaurant to get a GUN HE LEFT ON THE TABLE? Is he kidding?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMRC View Post
    I'm sure hoping you're not going to continue this thread. Of course they're public celebrities, but can you imagine me starting some popular community blog and put some of your names o. The list of people I suspect as cc? Now you've lost at least one edge. Pro gun is one thing, outing people is another, and gossiping about them carrying is even worse folks. Let it rest.
    I agree.....This thread should be locked and deleted. This goes against everything we are fighting for. You all would be screaming bloody murder if we printed your name in your local paper. Concealed is concealed

interesting topic i'd love to see where this all was "sourced" from but cool topic.
    Glock 27,Hi-Point .380, S&W 3913, RIA 5" Tactical

NRA Member/Supporter

"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

Pretty sure Charlton Heston carries. Or did anyway.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    kccad. A little tidbit about the actor who played Eddie Haskell. After his acting career ended he became an LAPD motorcycle officer. Imagine getting pulled over and getteing a ticket from Eddie Haskell.

There is a HUGE difference between simply having a permit and actually carrying a firearm on a regular basis. And, I also think that list is highly suspect with listing known criminals and dead people who DO NOT carry. Well, at least legally for the former.

Quote Originally Posted by wj View Post
    Watching Fox coverage of Kennedy's funeral...I saw the OTHER Senator from Mass. printing when he reached over to hug the widdow. How did he get a permit?
    Um, even "regular" people can get a permit (LTC: license to carry) if they jump through the hoops. MA even issues non-resident permits, too.

[From Wikipedia on Ken Osmond Aka "Eddie Haskell"]

Wikipedia linc
    "After his child acting career, Osmond served 18 years as an officer with the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), joining in 1970. During his time on the force, he worked in vice, narcotics and as a motorcycle officer. He grew a mustache to help secure his anonymity. He was placed on disability and eventually retired after getting hit with three bullets while in a foot chase with a suspected car thief. He was saved by his bulletproof vest and belt buckle. He still earns a medical disability pension from the LAPD."

I saw him being interviewed a couple years ago. You could still see a little of the old "Eddie Haskell" in him when he was telling the story about getting shot. Presented it in a pretty comical way for such a serious incident. Truly a nice guy and worthy of my respect!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Anyone mentioned Anthony Cumia of The Opie and Anthony Show. He is definately pro gun and pro ccw.

Eddie Haskell

You don't suppose it was Mrs. Cleaver who shot him? Perhaps she finally got tired of his leering.

Add Miranda Lambert (CW Singer) to the list. Her father is a huge gun fan and taught her to shoot at a young age. She talked about it to a reporter and the reporter ask her if she was carring during the interview. She replied that's why they call it "Concealed Carry".

I didn't read every post so I don't if he's already been mentioned, but Hank Williams Jr. is pretty pro-gun. I'm sure he carries at least some of the time.

I'll give son a gun - Andre 3000 | Metro.co.uk

Here is an old article about Andre3000.

RSS ICON
    Your views (15)
    I'll give son a gun - Andre 3000
    Wednesday, October 18, 2006
    Andre 3000

Rapper Andre 3000 has sparked outrage by saying he plans to buy his nine-year-old son a gun.

The Outkast star – real name Andre Benjamin – told a magazine interview 'packing heat' was a necessity in his everyday life, adding that he wanted his son, Seven, to carry a gun.

I would want my son to carry a gun when he gets older

He said: 'I would want my son to carry a gun when he gets older. It's just something you have got to have if you want to be safe.' His comments have drawn flak from anti-gun campaigners.

A spokeswoman for Mothers Against Guns said: 'Andre 3000 is idolised by large numbers of young children throughout the world. He is glorifying this gun culture which has taken over the world and taken our children away from us. To say he is going to encourage his son to carry one around when he is older is despicable.'

Andre 3000?

Never heard of him...
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlis View Post
    There were quite a few people mentioned so far I'd consider myself a fan of... so it felt kinda good to have another reason to like them!
    Bruce Willis.

I've been accused of having a man-crush on him

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links