What was your Embarrassment Moment , While CC? - Page 4

What was your Embarrassment Moment , While CC?

This is a discussion on What was your Embarrassment Moment , While CC? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by alexcantslee For those who ask the question as to what underneath the kilt, they are sometime disappointed when they find out theres ...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your Embarrassment Moment , While CC?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcantslee View Post
    For those who ask the question as to what underneath the kilt, they are sometime disappointed when they find out theres undergarments on.
    Speak for yourself.

I, and nearly all the members if our clan, go regimental. OTOH, regimental regs do require those in athletics, band, and dance to wear undergarments.

So maybe you toss the caber, eh?

This wasn't you, was it?

YouTube - Caber Tossing

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

cj
    Not too bad...but singing in a choir, surrounded by people, I noticed the guy next to me kept starting at my pocket. When I checked, I realized that my Nemesis pocket holster wasn't doing a very good job of breaking up the profile of my pistol with the thin material of my pants.

Next session, I put an inhaler in the pocket (looks surprisingly similar in profile) and made a point to pull it out and use it in his sight.

Since, I purchased a pocket holster that carries a spare mag as well, creating a more square profile.

You know if you carry something on you long enough it just becomes routine and you forget it is on you until you need it. Well here I was at the doctorís office and I thought he was only going to listen to my heart and breathing. Well the nurse comes in and tells me to strip down to my underwear. I kicked the old shoes off and dropped the pants and I heard her take in a loud breath. For a split second there I felt kind of proud but then it hit me, I had my ankle holster on with my S/W air weight and the nurse just spotted it. About that time the doctor who I know came in and saved her from freaking out.
    Gun control is two hands on a 500 Smith/Wesson

Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    I guess it was wheel chair accessible. Or in my case wheel gun accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Big C View Post
    For a split second there I felt kind of proud but then it hit me
    Too funny.
    NRA member
    GrassRoots GunRights SC member
    Walther PPS .40 / KelTec P3AT

I got "kilt checked" by a drunk lady with no teeth. Fortunately I caught on pretty quick and was able to get my hand over my Smartcarry.
    I thought that was called the "Dundee" check.

HAHAHA Some Awesome Stories Keep'em Coming....

Be Safe Carry Often!
    Springfield XD 40
    NRA Member

So, it's late at night and mama asks me to check the mail. Evidently she was waiting for something and was sleeping when the mail came. anyway, I grab my pistol to walk out and check the mail...

She says 'you really need to carry that to the mailbox? why do you carry it everywhere?'

I slip it in my waistband and start to explain to her that "It's midnight.. I'm legal, I'm responsible, it makes me feel better. If something happens you'd be glad I have it, and I am SAFE'

The moment I said 'safe' it slipped from my waistband, and down my down my leg. We stared at each other for a few moments, both of us trying to not laugh, me moving my hips around trying to keep it from falling further.

"uh" she starts.
    "Shut up woman, I'm armed," we laughed and dropped my draweres to get the pistol out of my pant leg....
    I'm an artist, and if you give me a tuba I'll bring something out of it.
    - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    Speak for yourself.

I, and nearly all the members if our clan, go regimental. OTOH, regimental regs do require those in athletics, band, and dance to wear undergarments.

So maybe you toss the caber, eh?

This wasn't you, was it?

YouTube - Caber Tossing

Nope, I dont do any highland games, Im just a fan of kilts and its part of my job. I dont even own any pants. I do attend lots of highland games, celtic festivals and the like. Its amazing, people can go on and one for days about the reasons to not carry a particular gun or particular holster but what I cant figure out is how anyone can do anything in pants and not be miserable.

Alex!

Nope, I dont do any highland games, Im just a fan of kilts and its part of my job. I dont even own any pants. I do attend lots of highland games, celtic festivals and the like. Its amazing, people can go on and one for days about the reasons to not carry a particular gun or particular holster but what I cant figure out is how anyone can do anything in pants and not be miserable.

Alex!
    Oh, and about the video, I dont think that was actually a caber, I think that man stole a telephone pole and was tryin to get rid of the evidence. I wouldnt wanna have to fight that dude.

Alex!

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Stood up at the end of a movie and my 38 rolled out of a coat pocket and skittered under the seat. Guy in front of me bent over to get it despite my protests. He backhanded it to me and scurried out of there.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

I so far have not had a moment like this but when I was in my CCW class with my Wife and Mother in Law the instructor is going on about gun safety and commenting on various firearms when he pulls his XD out of his bag and starts talking about holsters. He shows off a few of his and then goes on about how to check if there is a round in the pipe. When he hit the slide release he forgot and none of us noticed but his slide went flying across the room along with the spring. We all bust out laughing and he says all poetically...don't do that at home ;) It was pretty darn funny!

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Haven't had one yet, but considering my propensity for getting into strange and comically embarrassing situations, I'm sure it'll be a doozy. I've got one embarrassing moment (captured on video no less) at the range, but it wasn't regarding CC.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

I was taking my family to Hawaii and the first leg of the airline trip was to the west coast where we were meeting my sister for the second leg to the islands. We flew to the first destination where we had to leave the secure area and walk to another terminal where we met my sister and her family just outside security.

We've all greeted each other and we're pulling out our tickets and ID to go through security again when my son, about 13 at the time, says, "Uh, Dad?" with a funny look on his face. He holds out his hand and there are two live 38 Special rounds in it.

He was wearing a leather vest that he wore when we went Cowboy Action Shooting together, and two stray rounds had not been found the last time we put everything away.

I said, "Give those to me", took them, and walked over to dump them in the trash just outside the security line.

Yes, he went through the security x-ray in our first airport with those live rounds in the vest.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Haven't had one yet, but considering my propensity for getting into strange and comically embarrassing situations, I'm sure it'll be a doozy. I've got one embarrassing moment (captured on video no less) at the range, but it wasn't regarding CC.
    Ok so start a new thread and post it. If it is like you other posts it should be great.
    Eric

EM1(SS) Retired

For freedom is never free someone else just picks up tab.

Kimber Custom II
    Kimber Eclips Pro II
    Marlin Camp Rifle .45acp

A 9mm may expand but a .45acp won't shrink

Remember there are only two types of Ships in the Navy, SUBMARINES and Targets!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links