What was your Embarrassment Moment , While CC?

This is a discussion on What was your Embarrassment Moment , While CC? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; By the way, in the post above, I meant to say that my pistol's loaded magazine was in the pistol, not the slide. Sorry. It's ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: What was your Embarrassment Moment , While CC?

  1. #121
    Member Array jbourneidentity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    124
    By the way, in the post above, I meant to say that my pistol's loaded magazine was in the pistol, not the slide. Sorry. It's 9 degrees here and I'm freezing in this house!

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #122
    Member Array tsaphah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    41

    So many stories

    So many embarrassing stories in comparison to stories of where people used the CC for defense.... the ratio is almost enough to conclude I have a higher chance of embarrassing myself than defending myself..

  4. #123
    Member Array beequick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by tsaphah View Post
    So many embarrassing stories in comparison to stories of where people used the CC for defense.... the ratio is almost enough to conclude I have a higher chance of embarrassing myself than defending myself..
    After reading through this thread I was thinking the same thing

  5. #124
    VIP Member Array TedBeau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bay City
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by glock45 View Post
    I got a friendly 'pat' at work directly over my G30 in a Supertuck. Later the coworker asked "so is that a piece you are carrying" in front of other people. Just said no. But he later insisted that he knew it felt like a gun and that he had been on the military. I replied "it's nobody's problem and I have my reasons." It ended there...
    Last night I was at a friend's house and I was carrying my G30 in a Smartcarry, I noticed that one of the ladies stared at the location for a while. She must have though that I was very 'happy'... She just smiled the rest of the evening.... I'm married so I just went home.
    But I bet she was thinking your wife is the lucky one!

  6. #125
    Member Array user's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Piedmont of Va. & Middle of Nowhere, W.Va.
    Posts
    386
    I discovered that I'd been walking around beautiful, downtown Warrenton Va. with my fly open the whole time!
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

    Nothing I say as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice. Legal questions should be presented to a competent attorney licensed to practice in the relevant state.

  7. #126
    Member Array silo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by user View Post
    I discovered that I'd been walking around beautiful, downtown Warrenton Va. with my fly open the whole time!
    Was the barrel sticking out?

  8. #127
    Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    Was the barrel sticking out?
    I have trouble with mine printing...

  9. #128
    VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Franklin, VA
    Posts
    5,125
    Quote Originally Posted by glock45 View Post
    I got a friendly 'pat' at work directly over my G30 in a Supertuck. Later the coworker asked "so is that a piece you are carrying" in front of other people. Just said no. But he later insisted that he knew it felt like a gun and that he had been on the military. I replied "it's nobody's problem and I have my reasons." It ended there...
    Last night I was at a friend's house and I was carrying my G30 in a Smartcarry, I noticed that one of the ladies stared at the location for a while. She must have though that I was very 'happy'... She just smiled the rest of the evening.... I'm married so I just went home.
    You look like this guy?

    Have an Enzyte ballcap?
    Attached Images
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

    Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

  10. #129
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Posts
    15,903
    Sitting on the crapper at an interstate rest stop, pants down aroound ankles. I hear, "Nice gun" from the next stall. My Glock in its IWB holster is lying exposed. I guess that gave him a reason not to do the toe tap!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Embarrassment of "Letting One Go"
    By HoustonRaven in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2010, 03:17 PM
  2. embarrassment: Toronto "assault rifle" seized
    By CTurner91 in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 10th, 2009, 03:01 PM
  3. awkward moment
    By ismail in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 13th, 2009, 12:26 PM
  4. A bad moment today.
    By oldnonry in forum Bob & Terry's Place
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: March 24th, 2009, 03:33 PM
  5. Take a moment
    By Glockman21 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2006, 06:25 AM

Search tags for this page

concealed carry at highland games

,

ismail varob

,

youtube kilt embarrassing moments

Click on a term to search for related topics.