25 Gun Carry and Working on a Convert - Page 2

25 Gun Carry and Working on a Convert

This is a discussion on 25 Gun Carry and Working on a Convert within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If you don't get PDTV on your local cable channel, check to see if you get Versus. That's the network which carries the Tour de ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 Gun Carry and Working on a Convert

If you don't get PDTV on your local cable channel, check to see if you get Versus. That's the network which carries the Tour de France.

I have a new show on Versus, running now, called Guns & Gear. It's kind of a "Car & Driver" format, where we interview gun makers in the studio, show the guns, do some neat green screen stuff, then take the guns to the "test track" to give them a spin.

To see what it's about, you can actually watch the shows online after they run on Versus at www.gunsandgeartv.com.

Enjoy.

My Mom has been anti-gun from as far back as I can remember. At 74 years old I doubt I'll ever convince her that guns can be used for good purposes. She's of the school of thought that the police & military are the only people who should have guns. Mom has no idea I have a carry permit & she'll never find out if I have any say in the matter.

When my Mom was a little girl her Dad (my late Grandfather) would go to bars and drink. He would come home and continue drinking while he had his loaded revolver nearby. This always scared my Mom. Ever since this experience as a child she has been anti-gun. I don't blame her under the circumstances.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Quote Originally Posted by Precision View Post
    But even she got over much of her hoplophobia ...
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is hoplophobia? I have three different dictionaries and it's not in any of them.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links