Xd 45? - Page 3

Xd 45?

This is a discussion on Xd 45? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I picked my XD45 up in dark earth for around $475. Open carry on my hip almost everyday. Love that pistol, it looks good, feels ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xd 45?

I picked my XD45 up in dark earth for around $475. Open carry on my hip almost everyday. Love that pistol, it looks good, feels right and shoots like a dream for me. Lost count on how many rounds through it (probably around 3K+ by now). I did have the grip safety spring break right after the first thousand rounds. Springfield fixed it and had it back to me before two weeks was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Strych-9 View Post
    I just ordered the XD45ACP Compact from my local dealer.
    The price was $489.
    No sales tax and no transfer fees, but there will be a little added for shipping.
    Can't wait for it to arrive as it is my first handgun!
    I bought it with the intention of it being my primary CCW when riding my Harley Davidson Ultra Classic.
    Everything I've read about this gun was positive, and personally, I like the way it feels even better than the Glock.
    But I know that as soon as I get it, Springfield will announce a 3" Sub-Compact 45ACP model.
    then you need to get it quick because i'm waiting for that announcement.
    What's this button do?

Quote Originally Posted by SammyIamToday View Post
    Great side. If only they had the mag sleeves for the .45ACP mags. At least they have the mags though. Been looking everywhere for them.

www.pistolgear.com has the sleeves.

I have the 4" compact and am very happy with it.
    Sprinfield XD 4" .45 Compact
    Blackhawk SERPA

My local dealer priced a compact 45XD with night sights for 589.00 for me. His distributor does not yet have one, but I thought that was an excellent price with night sights...I have read mostly positive things about this gun..I thought it would make a great trail gun (when I am walking the creeks on my land) and an excellent night stand gun with the addition of the night sights.....good luck...
    Lloyd

Eternity is a long time, do you know for certain where you will spend it?

great gun. the grip sleeve issue is the only one i can think of, and i have blind faith it wont be long before all kindsa extras start hitting the market.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links