carry options for dress attire(fla.)

This is a discussion on carry options for dress attire(fla.) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, the only idea I have to offer is the Hawaiian shirt option. I never thought I’d wear one till I saw how they can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: carry options for dress attire(fla.)

Well, the only idea I have to offer is the Hawaiian shirt option. I never thought I’d wear one till I saw how they can be used for concealment. Does your employer allow Hawaiian shirts?
    It’s so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

“The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him,” the Sheriff said.

2. Remove Ads

anyone have any imput on the pager pal? Looks good but is probably something that will end up in a holster box
    "In those days, there was a lot more respect for other people and it showed in peoples values.... Today the word value means nothing more than something you get on the $1 menu at McDonald's." -BARK'N

New Member Array nick@xtremeboost's Avatar
    no we cant do hawaiian shirts unfortunately......i think the stuff from uccomfort will work pretty well in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Macattack
    anyone have any imput on the pager pal? Looks good but is probably something that will end up in a holster box
    In my experience the Pager Pal makes you look "happy to see everyone" It was wasted money for me.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack
    I agree with Rocnerd "In my experience the Pager Pal makes you look "happy to see everyone" It was wasted money for me." But if you want to try it for less than retail PM me and we can work out a deal that will save you at least $20.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

hmmm i though so. I was wondering how you could hide a full size pistol down the front of you pants and not look "happy" No thanks on the pager pal, good idea but not real practical especially for guys with a bit of a gut problem.(ok a lot of a gut problem)
    "In those days, there was a lot more respect for other people and it showed in peoples values.... Today the word value means nothing more than something you get on the $1 menu at McDonald's." -BARK'N

I can also attest to the 'Pager Pal' becoming a dust collector.

Even with something as small as a J-Frame snubby, the leather is too stiff and you sure have to wear baggy pants to avoid that 'happy' look.......

The same company makes a good OWB, open top, tan leather pancake holster that I like a lot for my Kimber Ultra Carry II. It also has a sleeve for an extra mag right in front of the gun, and there is a creased fold in between the mag sleeve and the holster for pretty good flexibility on the belt.

The holster features the traditional belt loops on either side, but also has two external loops on the belt side of the rig.... very functional, and very secure.

When you get the holster, you soak the outside with warm water, then put your gun in a plastic baggy, put the gun in the holster and form it for a perfect fit. Dries overnight and works like a charm.

http://pagerpal.gunserver.com/produc...products_id=29
    Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links