Carried for the first time today - Page 2

Carried for the first time today

This is a discussion on Carried for the first time today within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ccw9mm Yeah, well. The elected autocrats don't yet understand how fully committed to crime criminals are. Criminals are everywhere. Until folks are ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Yeah, well. The elected autocrats don't yet understand how fully committed to crime criminals are. Criminals are everywhere. Until folks are able to defend themselves everywhere, we will continue to have victims of heinous crimes who are utterly unable to defend themselves due to having been forcibly disarmed at the point of a gun by the elected putzes (the ones against upstanding citizens' ability to defend against crime). It's obscene, what some folks are reduced to, in some states.

Here in Oregon, the state legislature has opened up the schools to concealed carry and disallowed illegal, circumventing laws by the schools. Of course, the schools still terminate staff/faculty and expel students that are found with firearms, but such policies and "rules" hold no legal weight to anyone else. Nicely, Oregon is one of the few places in the USA where it's possible to carry on campus and not be imprisoned for doing so.

Good luck in school. Congrats on the ability to carry. Kudos!

Be safe.

AMEN!

You wonder when the Republicrats are going to GET IT!!
    You would think they'd figure it out.
    I sincerly believe they keep schools, banks, daycares and the like on the gun free-criminal welcome list , because they needed to have somewhere for a "crazed gunman" to make the evening news, so they (Media & Liberal Political ilk) can further denigrate the 2nd. Amendment!

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Congratulations on your carry . Now you have the responsibility for the safety of your self and the other's you care for around you ..Welcome to the group!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffma2 View Post
    Just sad I can't carry on campus, so I have to leave it at home for now.
    I feel your pain. I knew a... friend... who carried on campus in the 80s, before CHLs, because crime was getting out of hand. Then in the 90s, when CHLs were available, was one of the first to get one. But he still went to university, and then worked there after graduation. And quit carrying because getting busted would have meant NO possibility of getting a CHL again.

Go figure...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links