Another sheeple argument

This is a discussion on Another sheeple argument within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The argument between the Anti and those who understand the value of armed self defence cannot even be pursued (never mind won) by either side. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another sheeple argument

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar

ultima ratio bellatoris

The argument between the Anti and those who understand the value of armed self defence cannot even be pursued (never mind won) by either side. To maintain a capacity for armed self defense is a logical concept; because there is no logical counter argument, the Anti resistance to the idea is necessarily based on emotion. The Anti would be better described as an ostrich rather than a sheep, for ignoring the obvious.

Once I asked an Anti relative if he thought self defense was a good idea; he refused to answer because he suspected it was a trick question.

2. Remove Ads

When the riots started in L.A. a lot of sheep ran to their nearest gun store to buy a gun only to be told their was a waiting period. All of a sudden when conditions changed for the worse they turned to the one thing they knew would protect them only to be turned away by the very laws they voted for. I found that profoundly funny. These same people would have said exactly the same thing as this idiot from NY the day before the riots.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Once I asked an Anti relative if he thought self defense was a good idea; he refused to answer because he suspected it was a trick question.
    That is a great question to ask! Im gonna try that one on my next gathering if it comes up!

Gosh, I'd love to live on the planet these people live where there's no such thing as crime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links