How Safe is your gun

This is a discussion on How Safe is your gun within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Sand86 As a Kahr MK9 owner. The kahr action will not fire without the trigger being pulled. Even with the elite trigger ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Safe is your gun

Quote Originally Posted by Sand86 View Post
    As a Kahr MK9 owner. The kahr action will not fire without the trigger being pulled. Even with the elite trigger which is slightly lighter the trigger would not engage by being dropped.

This is much more likely a "I just grabbed at the gun as it slipped down my pant leg" kind of discharge. We don't have all of the details.

But, I am fully confident in the safety of my Kahr.
    I agree. Seems to me, Steve, that if I had questions about the risk of a Kahr going off by dropping, I would do the research on the formal tests (like those mentioned above), read the boards for informal tests (again, like those mentioned above), read threads and articles on the subject...and then make a decision. I would NOT make a decision based on a news article with unclear facts. Shame on you!

If you don't have confidence in your gun, don't carry it. But frankly, your post feels like a troll bashing Kahrs without any evidence. You owe it to yourself, and the gun you own, to do your due diligence and fact finding before making a decision.

2. Remove Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links