Lenny's Sub Shop next to work posted

This is a discussion on Lenny's Sub Shop next to work posted within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by BlueNinjaGo I got a response! The franchise of this location has agreed to remove this sign. Thank you for sharing your comments. ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lenny's Sub Shop next to work posted

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNinjaGo View Post
    I got a response!
    The franchise of this location has agreed to remove this sign. Thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate your business and hope to keep you coming back to Lenny’s.

Holly Baker

Director, Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations

Lenny's Franchisor, LLC

LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer
    not enough space for list, main gear: duty-G17, S&W 642 bug, 870, RRA AR-15; G30 off-duty
    Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

2. Remove Ads

Now lets send her a thank you.

I sent her a Thank you. Here it is.

I am writing to say thank you for the removal of the sign located 521 S Highland St in Memphis. I am a loyal Lennys customer and will now contuine to eat at the store. Thank you!! Mr. Hitch King

If and when I make it to TN.

Quote Originally Posted by HITCH KING View Post
    Now lets send her a thank you.
    Nice work people. I think it is now important to let them know that we are all pleased with their change of heart. They have been shown the stick now it is time for the carrot.
    To all you current and former military ... thank you for your service! Let no one forget that the sacrifices you have made allow us the freedoms we enjoy.

We are glad to have you as a loyal Lenny’s guest and look forward to serving you soon. Thank you for sending me your comments.

Holly Baker

Director, Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations

Lenny's Franchisor, LLC

901-259-2853

hbaker@lennyscorp.com

Way to go guys!! That was awesome.

What I don't understand is why they don't say "No illegal guns allowed." That way the legal carriers can still carry.

VIP Member
    I just sent Holly a thank you too!

"Holly,

Word of the "No Guns" sign posting and subsequent removal has made it's way to Nevada. I and my family will go out of our way to be sure and visit Lenny's on my next visit to Memphis you can be sure! It is very refreshing to see a business that sincerely cares about their customer base."

UPDATE: Just received a very nice reply!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

That is awesome! Word of mouth, and the internet. Businesses best friend or worst enemy. As more catch on in the future maybe they'll think twice before even thinking about consumer prejudice and segregation. In a few years, disallowing permit holders may become illegal just like biases on race, creed, color, gender or religion, and rightfully so. Breaking down the barriers. A commendation for those who made contact and made a difference. I would have, but just now saw the e-mail posting. One step at a time and before you know it, none of us will have to worry or 'look' where we go, or alter our normal routines and go out of our way because we're unaccepted for our values and our rights.

I'll check the Lenny's here in Oxford. I don't remember a sign.
    I sent Holly a thank you.

Exclamation REPLY

Also got a reply from Holly...sign will be removed !!

Hit 'em in the wallet...and they cave in !!

Sending a "thank you" to Holly now...

Good job guys !!!!

SHOOTER13
    ================
    DoD: Peace thru Superior Firepower

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    We don't have those sub shops where I live, but thanks for the post.

As I was walking my dog yesterday afternoon on the grounds of the nearby WV Dept. of Motor Vehicles building, I saw not one, but 4 or 5 "No Firearms" signs on the side doors. The Parole Office is located in there as well as some Telemarketing firm. I guess we can add that to the list of weapons-banned-for-law-abiding-folks now too, huh?
    I think all the DMVs are posted(at least the one in Martinsburg is).

Was this just one rogue Lenny's that did this? If they pulled signs down that fast it sounds like someone low on the totem pole got smacked down by corporate for doing something they shouldn't have.
    "The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree..."
    Nunn v. State GA 1848

Great result!

VIP Member
    Great results!!!! Thank you sent.

Update

Ok, I see that some of you have gotten an email from Holly saying that the store has agreed to remove the sign. I have not gotten such an email but I will check tomorrow at lunch time and see if the sign is gone and I will let you all know.

For my update, I got a phone call on my cell from the owner of the store in question on my way to work not more than 10 minutes after I posted my initial update this morning. She was not the person I thought and referred to in my post this morning. She is a rather pleasant sounding lady who was in between flights at the airport in Miami as she was heading out of the country this morning. She told me that she wanted to make sure that she had gotten my email forwarded to her and that she completely understood where I was coming from on the issue and that she really had no strong feelings one way or the other. She told me that she had been told by a friend that she should put up a sign. She further told me that she would contact me again when she was back in the country the first part of next week and we would discuss it further. All in all not a bad call and she sounded very reasonable.

But, it sounds now like the situation may have changed during the day while I was off line and at work. Again, I will let everyone know if the sign is gone when I walk over and check tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help guys! We CAN get this kind of crap changed when we act in a unified way! A Big pat on the back to everyone!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    Ok, I see that some of you have gotten an email from Holly saying that the store has agreed to remove the sign. I have not gotten such an email but I will check tomorrow at lunch time and see if the sign is gone and I will let you all know.

For my update, I got a phone call on my cell from the owner of the store in question on my way to work not more than 10 minutes after I posted my initial update this morning. She was not the person I thought and referred to in my post this morning. She is a rather pleasant sounding lady who was in between flights at the airport in Miami as she was heading out of the country this morning. She told me that she wanted to make sure that she had gotten my email forwarded to her and that she completely understood where I was coming from on the issue and that she really had no strong feelings one way or the other. She told me that she had been told by a friend that she should put up a sign. She further told me that she would contact me again when she was back in the country the first part of next week and we would discuss it further. All in all not a bad call and she sounded very reasonable.

But, it sounds now like the situation may have changed during the day while I was off line and at work. Again, I will let everyone know if the sign is gone when I walk over and check tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help guys! We CAN get this kind of crap changed when we act in a unified way! A Big pat on the back to everyone!
    Cant wait to hear back from ya...sent Holly a nice note anyway...she pulled her weight. Love to see democracy in action

Andy
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links