Defensive Carry banner

Long time reader, first time poster.

2K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  deadeye72 
#1 ·
Hello All, I've been lurking these forums for months and would like to thank all the members for contributing their advice and experiences. Your posts have helped me become a better ccp holder. So now I would like to help the next new ccp holder.

I've had my ccp since march, and I remember being scared to death of printing. My first carry gun was a G26 in a Smart carry. Then traded up to G36 in an IWB, now i'm jumping up to the G21sf in OWB set up.

what i'm trying to say here is that Don't worry about printing to much.
You're not printing as bad as you think you are.

#3 ·
Welcome to our forum. Feel free to ask any questions on any aspect of concealed carry (CC). The same applies to open carry (OC) as well. I can guarantee that you will get more than a few responses on these topics.

#6 ·
Welcome. You are among friends. We all have had the sensation of being outed when concealing a handgun. My wife just got her permit and now a Ruger LCP and she is starting to learn to carry it without being nervous, etc.

Keep on doing it and learning, eventually it will be so natural, you will wonder how you went so long without.

#8 ·
yep, with the right holster and shirt, you're good to go

welcome, now jump right in

#14 ·
Well said! :35:

Besides that, the only people who might even notice are CCW'ers and maybe a police officer but probably not the later! :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.