Wife & Wally World Walk

This is a discussion on Wife & Wally World Walk within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; congrats to both of you! sounds like a fun day!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife & Wally World Walk

congrats to both of you! sounds like a fun day!
    Glock 27,Hi-Point .380, S&W 3913, RIA 5" Tactical

NRA Member/Supporter

"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

awesome dude. congrats to your wife and to you as well. Sounds much better than my first wally world walk. My first wally walk some thug looking kid walked right into me, and I said excuse me in a polite manner. Didn't want to have to use my cwp on the first day. He tells me. "Watch where the fudge your going" Except I exchanged one of the words I'm sure you can figure out which one that might be
    I just turned my head to see if he was going to do anything stupid. Than kept walking on my way. Just my luck. But it was reassuring to know that I could be the bigger man, and walk away. I've had my cwp for about a month now, and I haven't had anything remotely happen like that yet. Ironic how it happened on my first day carrying.
    I just thought I'd share my wally world experience. I think that might there in be the problem to begin with. Lot of problematic/strange people in what I like to call hell-mart, or wait-mart. Though I didn't get to eat any nachos. I did get to buy my little sister a movie for her 9th birthday. I know someone will be curious enough to ask what movie. So I'll tell you, it was coraline. The new movie made by Tim Burton. (the creator of nightmare before christmas). Well sorry if I rambled. I'm having a hard time staying awake. Been up since 2am (I deliver bread) But Congrats again to the both of you. Good luck and have fun breaking in the gun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links