AZ Restaurants Pro and Anti CCW..

This is a discussion on AZ Restaurants Pro and Anti CCW.. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; CCW-friendly AZ Eateries | Wilderness Tactical Products, LLC I hope I did nothing wrong. Like I said earlier, all the doors entering the Outback had ...

Thread: AZ Restaurants Pro and Anti CCW..

AZ Restaurants Pro and Anti CCW..

CCW-friendly AZ Eateries | Wilderness Tactical Products, LLC

I hope I did nothing wrong. Like I said earlier, all the doors entering the Outback had NO signs forbidding CCW.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

2. Remove Ads

That's quite a list, but here in FL, OutBack's couldn't pull that crap...signs mean nothing.
    I would be fulling supporting the businesses which support your 2A rights...and I would remember those who don't...I'd never come back, even if they felt the 'pinch' and changed their minds.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    What retsupt99 said.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Distinguished Member Array MinistrMalic's Avatar
    Remember mi2az, the new law does not require a sign at the door if they sell alcohol for consumption on the premises. In fact, door signage appears not to be binding. Instead they have to post the approved sign next to their liquor license. So go saddle up to the bar real quick and scope their liquor license out. Then you will know for sure.

I think that the list on the link you posted is not correct. I went into a Chipotle the other day and saw no posted sign. I have also been into Macayos and not seen any signage. So check each location.
    "...whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
    Christianity and Self Defense from a Biblical Perspective

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

I’d be contacting my state legislature and ask them why they are trying to get law abiding citizens in trouble over nothing. Ask them to look at Florida’s laws, and that since 1987 we have had no problems.

Or look at pre "shall issue" states.

Back in the early 80’s I lived in southern Alabama, and back then it was a “can issue” instead of shall issue” a gun permit.

While it was difficult to get one, and it was pretty much up to the sheriff, the good news was once you got a CCL, there were no restrictions.

The Sherriff was a friend of mine, and I drop by to visit him at work, on our way to lunch and some days, I’d visit my brother in law who was one of the judges at the courthouse… Long story short, CCL holders could go anywhere a uniformed LEO could go. No questions asked.

So, If the signage is at the bar next to the liquor license and I go in and check to see if something is posted or not and I am CCW at the time. Am I breaking the law just by stepping foot into the resturaunt ?
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

CCW, Do it right and forget the signs. What people don't know won't hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by mi2az View Post
    So, If the signage is at the bar next to the liquor license and I go in and check to see if something is posted or not and I am CCW at the time. Am I breaking the law just by stepping foot into the resturaunt ?
    No, your not, look at the law.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

I hate that if I CC I cant go eat at a restaurant in NC that serves alcohol. That limits me to McDs and BK guess I can splurge at the local Hardees.
    Although a person may have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, permittees are not authorized to carry the permitted weapon anywhere they desire. The weapon may not be carried in the following areas:
    1. any area prohibited by N.C.G.S. 14-269.3, 14-269.4, 14-277.2, or 120-
    32.1. (school grounds, areas where alcohol is sold and consumed, state
    property, legislative buildings, and public gatherings, such as parades); Not sure if this means I can not go into Food Lion CC they sell beer there, or they mean sold to be consumed at the site of purchase.
    Uly
    Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.

-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author, in the LA Times 15 Oct 1992

Distinguished Member Array MinistrMalic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mi2az View Post
    The new law particularly allows a person to enter the establishment for the purpose of determining whether it is posted in accordance with the law. If you're carrying into the restaurant or bar, head for their liquor license first. If you see the sign, you're then able to leave and have broken no laws.
    "...whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
    Christianity and Self Defense from a Biblical Perspective

Links