Buffalo Wild Wings - Page 3

Buffalo Wild Wings

This is a discussion on Buffalo Wild Wings within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; +1 good reply logan my email to corporate: It has come to my attention that some of your facilities are posted with signs indicating that ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buffalo Wild Wings

VIP Member
    +1 good reply logan

my email to corporate:

It has come to my attention that some of your facilities are posted with signs indicating that law-abiding citizens are not welcome to enter while legally armed with a firearm for their protection. These signs serve only to prevent the law-abiding from entering and not prevent people carrying firearms illegally. I hope you see the flawed logic in this.
    I know that other people have emailed corporate (and others will be following suit soon) voicing their displeasure in your decision to post these signs. I also know that you have defended your actions by saying that: "We are focused on the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and have elected to exercise our right to restrict the carrying of firearms in our restaurants. We regret any inconvenience this may cause but believe that this policy is in the best interest of all of our guests and our Team Members."
    Let me say that a legally armed citizen eating in your establishment does nothing to hinder comfort, safety or enjoyment of any patrons and that your team members are never as safe as they are with licensed, armed people in their presence.
    As a Texas Law Enforcement Officer I can personally testify for this by what I see on my job on a daily basis.

As a Peace Officer in Texas any signs on businesses here mean nothing to me and I may carry everywhere I wish even off-duty. I am no more of a threat to your guests' comfort, safety, or enjoyment than any licensed legally armed citizen and I provide just as much protection for your Team Members. Neither we officers nor licensed carrying citizens do anything to cause harm, danger, or reduce comfort or safety for patrons or employees.

As your company wishes to hinder people's rights to be able to defend themselves while eating in your public business, my family and I will no longer go to your facility here or anywhere else (my wife is a licensed pistol carrier). In fact, I will be giving this information to my fellow officers who also believe in citizen's rights to carry firearms for protection. We visit your facility here on a weekly basis for our social get-together time, some more often than that, easily spending thousand of dollars cumulatively each week. I guess we'll go to the Chili's a few blocks down the street, or Applebee's, Cheddar's or one of many other choices that do not restrict a person's ability to defend themselves since you don't want people carrying firearms in your business.
    Sincerely,
    A 2nd Amendment supporting Texas Police Officer with a lot of like-minded friends
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 64zebra View Post
    +1 good reply logan

my email to corporate:
    Nicely done.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

64zebra

GREAT POST AND NICE EFFORT!!!
    VERY nicely said!!!
    I salute you sir!

Keep sending more from different locations in the states and maybe they can see that everyone, no matter where you are from, is upset with this.
    Logan - NRA Member

Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP

Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links