nutnfancy (sheepdogs)

This is a discussion on nutnfancy (sheepdogs) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi, I am sure that you guys have heard of nutnfancy on youtube, but I wanted to make sure that those who have not heard ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: nutnfancy (sheepdogs)

VIP Member

nutnfancy (sheepdogs)

Hi,

I am sure that you guys have heard of nutnfancy on youtube, but I wanted to make sure that those who have not heard of him get a chance.

I honestly feel that this guy has stepped up and has been an advocate for our rights. He is pro family and pro gun, but at the end of the day I think his views of gun control and rights are pretty spot on. By the way, I love his desktop reviews of guns and what he calls things that are dangerous.

I hope that I can share his honest (even sometimes ******* me off reviews) and commentary. A day or two before Fort Hood, he made a video about civilian sheepdogs that brought me to tears and left me thinking about my family and friends. Rock on nutnfancy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy
    Last edited by C hawk Glock; November 9th, 2009 at 12:39 AM.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

2. Remove Ads

you are spot on with nutnfancy he's great! i love his in depth reviews and great commentary. he keeps his reviews on point and goes over everything major and minor. if you haven't seen any of his stuff to to google and type in nutnfancy videos and you'll get right to it.

if nutnfancy is on here I want to thank you, just like the original poster did. Your reviews rock and are very informative! Thank you!
    Glock 27,Hi-Point .380, S&W 3913, RIA 5" Tactical

NRA Member/Supporter

"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

I agree C hawk Glock, and have watched many of his videos/reviews. All good stuff! Thanks for bringing this up.

I have also already viewed the one you refer too about his expanded view of the sheepdog concept. I think he did a great job. He also gave credit where credit was due. Nutnfancy seems like a pretty good guy so far.

If any of you are interested, here's a link to that video.

Great guy, even better reviews!
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

VIP Member
    I seriously hope this guys knows how much us regular guys (aka Sheepdogs) care about what he does. This guy is spot on and I love the fact that he even talks about the overpriced cost of certain brands and even the notion of "second kind of cool". As far as his opinions of Sheepdogs and humans helping others is awesome, and it has brought a tear to my eye when thinking about my family!

I have watched many of his reviews and found his info very good.

I've been watching his firearm reviews for the past year. This is the first commentary I've seen of his. I always thought he was a pretty good and knowledgable guy. My impression of him has just gone up a few notches. You can definitely see where his heart is. We need more men such as him (sheepdogs) to step up and stand fast and BE THERE! Isn't that why we're all here? To do our best to be prepared to save the lives and protect the rights of ourselves, our loved ones and others?
    Ruger MkII, Kel Tek P3AT, Hi Point JH45, SA XDm9, SA XD9sc, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded, SA 1911 MilSpec Loaded Micro
    Life is fragile and is what we make it. Keep dear to your heart that of your loved ones and fellow man and by God don't try to take it from me or my loved one's.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resqr9142 View Post
    I've been watching his firearm reviews for the past year. This is the first commentary I've seen of his. I always thought he was a pretty good and knowledgable guy. My impression of him has just gone up a few notches. You can definitely see where his heart is. We need more men such as him (sheepdogs) to step up and stand fast and BE THERE! Isn't that why we're all here? To do our best to be prepared to save the lives and protect the rights of ourselves, our loved ones and others?
    You are right on! Like I said, watch his sheepdog video (keep in mind that it was posted a day or two before the Fort Hood shootings) and tell me that that if you consider yourself a sheepdog like myself, that it did not move you.

Cool stuff! I've never heard of him until now. Thanks for the cool info!
    Glock 27

"Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot."

I wasn't familiar with nutnfancy till now. I watched the entire 37 minute video--great material. I just wish there was a way to liven it up, for that's a lot of "talking head" in one video.

Oh, I did make one commitment regarding an improvement to my preparedness, so the content certainly hit home!

I'll go back and check out some of his other stuff, for it looks good.
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

I like his knife reviews.

Haven't really seen any of his gun reviews except for the SIG P-226.

I've subscribed to his youtube channel.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Yeah he has some pretty solid videos -- Wow 37 minutes for the one you linked... I'll have to save that one for tommorrow its already way late lol. Thanks for posting about this --- hope that Nutnfancy is a member here.

I watch his gun reviews. He is very informative. He gets a thumbs up from me!
    MsXD9

[B]"When seconds count police are minutes away"!

Fair Warning I am about to piss some folks off

especially if you think your CHP makes you a sheepdog.

When I hear people talking sheepdog I get nervous because it usually means somebody's looking to be a hero. In my experience the guy that's trying to be a hero generally ends up getting somebody killed, and it's usually somebody else.

IMO the whole sheepdog myth is nothing more than CHP elitism. It's a way for CHP holders to aggrandize themselves and pretend that their CHP gives them some type of police authority.

Sheep dogs don’t act W/ the best interests of the sheep in mind they act on behalf of the shepherd who generally is the oppressor of the sheep. The sheepdog does whatever the shepherd tells him to do without any concern for the well being of the sheep. Round the sheep up so they can be sheered. Round them up so their young can be taken for sale or slaughter. Round them up so they can be sold or slaughtered. Sheep dog control the sheep by intimidation and force occasionally they kill a sheep.

Sheep dogs have no discernment, they will lick the hand of a cruel master just as quickly (sometimes more quickly) as they will a good master. They will keep coming back no matter how often the master beats them. They eat the scraps that the master leaves them and when they are of no further use to the shepherd they are put down. A lot of them die from rattlesnake bites because they can’t help sticking their nose into things that don’t concern them.

Not interested

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    I'm amazed how one guy can do 35-40 minute videos about one particular tool or piece of gear. I enjoy most of his videos but some drag on for what seems like an eternity and I have to move onto something else. All his philosophy videos like The Sheep Dog Concept and Close To Engage are dead on. He does a good job at describing what it is to be a sheepdog. Nutnfancy is probably the most popular reviewer of all different types of survival gear and firearms on Youtube with over 40,000 subscribers.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links