Confronted in the Parking lot

This is a discussion on Confronted in the Parking lot within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Reminds me of a story of my roommate. Last year we lived in an apartment on the 2nd floor and this year we live in ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Confronted in the Parking lot

Reminds me of a story of my roommate. Last year we lived in an apartment on the 2nd floor and this year we live in an apartment on the 3rd floor. My roommate and his girlfriend were walking up the stairs and I guess he wasn't aware of what he was doing and both of them just walked in to the 2nd floor apartment. He told me as he opened the door he saw a cat inside and asked "when did we get a cat?" only to look up and realize he was in the apartment below ours.

Haha probably confused our neighbors below and gave us quite the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by bornlucky View Post
    I had a similar situation happen to my ex roommate and myself. This did not involve a gun. I used to live in Manhattan's Lower Est Side in a six story walk up. So the story goes one late evening ( or early morning) and we were intoxicated. So after running up the flights of stairs we were home, turned the door knob and entered our apartment. Well after a few minutes we began to noticed things did not look right. Wow, we entered our downstairs neighbors apartment, all good we knew each! They were actually college girls, that God I did not try to enter my bedroom!!!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar

tactical parking

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    A blue maverick pulled in and parked. The male drive stayed in the car and the female went into the Post office.

A couple of minutes late another Blue maverick pull into to another space closer to the door. This maverick had a black driver.
    You specify one driver's race, but leave us wondering about the races of the other parties...

I don't like to have any vehicles parked near mine. Since I don't mind walking in to the store from the far reaches of a parking lot, I always park in an otherwise empty area of the lot. This does several things: (1) allows me an unobstructed view of any possible lurkers around my car (impossible to squeeze under it), (2) avoids dents from careless door openers, (3) allows me to find my car easily, and (4) avoids confusion of similar cars parked near each other like the many instances in this thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links